Menu

Nevermind.

Tree Frog

• Tree Frog changed the title to Nevermind.

Switch DH with you.  What would have happened if you stopped in, paid the bill, and let them know it wasn't their fault or liability.  I'm guessing they would tell DH that you already paid.  If he sent an email follow-up,  but the matter was paid for, I'm guessing there would be no answer.  It isn't necessarily bc your DH us a man, it may be bc he sided where they wanted him to.  The bill is paid,  let it go- find a new place next time.  You are just upsetting yourself- they already put the matter aside and are working on the next customer's car.  That's not to say who was right or wrong- just stating that the matter is over on their part.  Lesson learned for you- find a new mechanic. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BusyMom5 said:

Switch DH with you.  What would have happened if you stopped in, paid the bill, and let them know it wasn't their fault or liability.  I'm guessing they would tell DH that you already paid.  If he sent an email follow-up,  but the matter was paid for, I'm guessing there would be no answer.  It isn't necessarily bc your DH us a man, it may be bc he sided where they wanted him to.  The bill is paid,  let it go- find a new place next time.  You are just upsetting yourself- they already put the matter aside and are working on the next customer's car.  That's not to say who was right or wrong- just stating that the matter is over on their part.  Lesson learned for you- find a new mechanic. 

Thanks. We are looking for a new mechanic. Dh didn't tell them it wasn't their fault, just that he didn't want them to cover any of it. I will let it go. It just makes me mad that I was the one talking to and emailing them and the manager seems only willing to talk to dh, not me.

• Like 1