Menu

Iphone 11 Pro case

Scarlett

I've been looking for a new case, too! There are so many that I like that I'm having a hard time deciding. Should I get a cheap one? or spend a little extra and get something a little more unique? maybe a plain one? maybe something super colorful? 

Plain but then I could find a cute pop socket

pretty and colorful

unique and I can add my name to it

simple but pretty

pretty but my current case is very similar

Sometimes I think there are too many choices, lol

14 minutes ago, Mothersweets said:

I've been looking for a new case, too! There are so many that I like that I'm having a hard time deciding. Should I get a cheap one? or spend a little extra and get something a little more unique? maybe a plain one? maybe something super colorful? 

Plain but then I could find a cute pop socket

pretty and colorful

unique and I can add my name to it

simple but pretty

pretty but my current case is very similar

Sometimes I think there are too many choices, lol

I agree too many choices!  I get so confused.  I want a pretty one, but I also want one that will actually protect a $750 piece of equipment. Oh, and I also want a ring on the back of it.  I am going from a very small phone, to a large one and I have small hands.

• Like 1

I've been using Tech21 cases for a few years, and they survive me and my ds. https://www.tech21.com/collections/protection-apple-iphone-11-pro-cases I've had several different ones from them, different textures, and with each I'd get really worried that this would be the one that was too slippery and yet they'd turn out to be fine. The Pure Shimmer Pink looks really cute or the Liberty Imran. 

Edited by PeterPan
  • Thanks 1