Menu

Tackling Saturday Together

mom31257

Good morning!

I hope you guys will have a good weekend!

• meals        breakfast and lunch done
  • SAT prep with ds
  • meal plan and grocery shopping
  • lesson planning for classes next week    some work done 
  • really need to clean some area out. I never got a game plan together on that. 
  • play a game or two
  • watch something             Watched Two Weeks Notice and some of Medici 
Edited by mom31257
  • Like 3

Good morning!

So, this morning I have:

....coffee
....check on neighbor's dogs/cats/guinea pigs for them
....grocery store for D&D food/pizza for friends food
....come home, SEW -- I am *this close* to finishing my mystery quilt
....help DH with pizza toppings and stuff (prep work for the pizza tonight)
....remember to print my school stuff, either today or tomorrow
.....have friends' dog over while they have house showings
....have D&D kids over 
....have friends over 
....cook pizza in the pizza oven for all of the above (well, ha, not for the dogs)
....hang out, have fun, try to not be sad friends are moving out of state soon
.....anything else I'm forgetting (probably laundry, still not being done......)

Have a great day everyone! 

• Like 3

Good morning everyone. It was nice to sleep in a bit this morning. I have so much to do today, but I needed the rest. Today's plan:

Continue with coffee-done

Take morning meds

Fold laundry

Work in classroom-have to get things ready for when I am out Monday-done

Get some groceries and make assembly line salads-got groceries for tonight, but decided to forgo salad for today

Dinner-chicken spaghetti I think

Clean the floors

Dust

Clean the kitchen

Get gradebook and google classroom in order

Get caught up on Noom

Clean the bathrooms

Edited by math teacher
update
  • Like 3

Good morning!

I have had a shower, meds, b’fast, and coffee. Packed a lunch and several water bottles.

And checked Algebra, made sure Dh knows all the details for taking Ds to airsoft, and called my mom.

To do:

AHG service project ✔️ 

Dd to/from dance ✔️ 

Prep dinner - stuffed peppers

Housework and laundry

Check in on mom ✔️ 

Watch Lark Rise tonight

Edited by ScoutTN
  • Like 2

Howdy, happy Saturday!

Today is a day for making lists of things I wish I'd done earlier and hope I can get to and won't ever finish.  😛

Done:

• Woke up, yay!
  • A tiny bit of housework.
  • Kid2 to horse riding.
  • A tiny bit of reading.
  • Caught up on calendar, social media, emails, news, and checked kids' grades.
  • Checked status of passport app - still in the Philly post office!  How much longer before I call about it??  My actual current passport is in there!
  • Finished 2 coffees.

To do (or try or plan to do):

• Client work to catch up on:
    • Audit packages.
    • Draft audit reviews.
    • Summarize, check status, and inform borrowers of reporting items / reporting calendars.
    • Check whether the government system for federal reporting is working yet, and if so, submit reports.
    • Get a start on upcoming reports and invoices.
    • Process and file many emails and attachments.
    • Whatever else I remember as I am going through old emails.
  • Personal work to catch up on:
    • Find out when my niece's birthday is (this month but I can't remember the day), ask her mom what to buy her and order gifts.  [Done]
    • Submit CLE credit from 2020 since vendor finally provided the code.  [Done]
    • Complete forms for kids' band trip.  [Done]
    • Make and communicate a decision on whether I should volunteer to help with the primary election this year.  I assume it won't be as hard as last November, but it would still be a long day ....  I could become better at it in preparation for the next major election though ....
    • Clear personal emails (there aren't so many of these).
    • Finish cleaning under my bed and in my closet.
    • Finish transferring files and photos from my old computer to my new computer.  Retire my old computer to the computer graveyard in our basement.
    • Backup my in-use computer.
    • Go through my digital photos, file in subfolders, delete duplicates, select photos for the following:
      • Send party photos to my kids' friends' parents from last July.
      • Send photos of Kid1 for her birth mom, who requested some.
      • Plan and create one or more facebook posts since I've hardly posted anything since last summer?
    • All of the laundry.
    • Kids' rooms:
      • Purge hand-me-down clothes from their closets.
      • Go through piles, bins, and bags of random stuff to decide what to keep and what to toss; find functional homes for the keepers.
      • Probably lots more once I get in there.
    • Gather, clean, and donate (or prepare to donate) our bird stuff.
    • Make the kids practice TKD forms and musical instruments.
    • Make the kids finish cleaning the back seat of my car.  Also wipe off the seats and dashboard.
    • Make the kids get caught up on school work, especially Kid2 and her algebra.
    • Read-alouds.
    • Listen to Wednesday's Lent church service.
    • Try to keep after the kids to pick up after themselves.
    • Walk, hopefully at least 4 miles.
    • More reading.
    • Call my dad maybe?
    • Whatever else I'm not thinking of.
Edited by SKL
  • Like 3

Got groceries and did some other shopping

I've wanted a bird feeder for near the back patio, so I got a shepherd's hook, a feeder, and seed. We've already got it set up. 

I watched a movie this afternoon, and some of a show I started watching, Medici. 

I decided to do laundry, and I've been working on some lesson plans. I need to start dinner soon. 

• Like 2

Well, I worked nonstop on the kids' rooms and the laundry from about 4pm to 2am, and there's still so much more to do.  But if you knew how it looked before, at least you'd notice a difference, LOL.

I got most of one kid's old clothes purged.  There are now two big bags of clothes to give to my nieces.  I washed the bedding, went through bags of stuff, and cleared some surfaces.  I repaired a drawer and reorganized a bunch.  At least 3 bags of garbage went out.  I also removed some bulky things from the hallway leading to their room, and cleaned a bit in their bathroom.

My kids were not cooperative about the homework I wanted done today.  Although they usually don't have to do any on Saturdays, they are having friends over tomorrow.  I promised one kid's algebra teacher that we'd crank out all her back work "this weekend," so that means I'm waking someone up early to work on it.  I'd rather sleep in, but oh well.  [They did complete and submit one assignment, but that wasn't enough.]

As for laundry, I did 4 loads of bedding and 3 loads of clothes.  I still have 2 more loads to do in the morning.

Edited by SKL
  • Like 1