Menu

Tackling Friday Together

mom31257

Good morning!

The usuals are done. 

• shower and get dressed
  • breakfast and dinner (pick up lunch out after co-op)
  • co-op
  • phone call with a mom to discuss book club plans
  • call my daddy (Yes, I still call him Daddy!)
  • SAT work with ds
  • tidy house
  • pay bills/update checking
Edited by mom31257
  • Like 3

Good morning!

My day today:
....coffee
....prep for/go teach the 4 yr old
....come home, sew?? please??? 
....school with DS
.....laundry, that also keeps getting pushed off
.....make sure oldest DS gets ready on time/leaves on time for his camp job tomorrow (going up for a day to do some work)
....grocery shop for pizza toppings and such for tomorrow
.....probably TV with DH tonight since oldest will be gone (so none of the whole-family shows)
...oh, ha, also prep for 1st grade for Monday, somewhere up there between the 4 yr old and school w/DS

Happy Friday!

• Like 3

Good morning! Pretty day here, though not going to be in the mid 60’s like yesterday.

• Ds to school
  • AHG things
  • Log tutoring sessions
  • Figure out dinner and make sure we have ingredients.
  • Walk  Skipped this bc it is cold and gray. Bah! Hot tea and popcorn instead!
  • Zoom call at 1:00
  • Phone call at 2:00
  • Pick up Ds
  • Watch Lark Rise tonight. 
Edited by ScoutTN
  • Like 3

Lots of deskwork this morning! 

Reserved library books. 
Self-eval for my church job.
Sent hw assignment to a student.

Next up: budget and bills!   How I love to have a reconciled budget/checking acct.  😉

Edited by ScoutTN
  • Like 2

Good afternoon! 

Co-op is done. 

Ds wasn't hungry, so we didn't get food out. He is in a study hall for part of the day since he is a senior and didn't need all the classes offered. The home ec class gave him a full plate of bacon. 

I want to watch WandaVision, but I'll wait on dh to get home. 

• Like 1

Today's a day for trying to remember what all was due this week and trying to do it before 5pm ET.

I sent out a few things, so yay me.

Did some cleaning in my kids' rooms, because the maids are here and it would be nice if the vacuum could find its way into those rooms, at least partway.  My room is in pretty good shape - I just need to move some things from the dresser to the bed, and ask the maids to vacuum under the furniture [they usually don't].

Kids are at in-person school.  I need to pick one up around 2:45 and the other around 4:30 ish (she has track).

I'm hoping to get to TKD tonight, but we'll see.  The class is at 6pm, which means I have to stop work before my clients' business day ends.  Really hard to do.

It's my turn to pick the restaurant and the [at-home] movie tonight.  Ugh!  Blah!  For the movie, I think I'll just watch some of the old shows that we have on DVD.  No idea about the food.  I really don't like eating.  😕

• Like 3

Finished prepping/planning for 1st grade

DS's prescription is ready, his car is ready, time for him to get his hair cut, so running w/DH for all of that so car can be picked up, etc., etc., etc.

Will come home, make sure Oldest DS packs and send him on his way to camp, then school with DS, then sew....???

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, mom31257 said:

I had the phone call with the mom. I think we'll have some good ideas for book club. 

We watched WandaVision. Oh my!!! I loved this show. I had no idea what the scope of it would be, and I never expected it to leave me crying. 

We have to wait and watch this week until Oldest gets home from working camp tomorrow. Waah. Looking forward to it; sounds like a good episode/conclusion!

• Like 2

Had a great phone call with Ds' teacher! Excited about next year. SO thankful for this tiny, quirky school. 
Signed Ds up for football camp in July.
Got cash and a battery so Ds can play airsoft tomorrow. 
Snack - popcorn and hot tea
Reminded Dd to tidy up her school papers and books. 
Talked to mom's assisted living place and the rehab hospital

Next up: call mom

• Like 2

I didn't call Daddy before he turned off his phone for going to bed. I'll call in the morning.

Dinner was pan seared pork chops and roasted veggies. 

Dh and I watched some Modern Family afterward. Such a funny show! 

Ds and I went over some SAT stuff. 

• Like 1