Menu

Tackling Tuesday Together

mom31257

Good morning!  

I slept in again this morning. We had leftover casserole from taking breakfast to SS class, so dh has been packing that each morning. 

• bible study groups online
  • meals
  • teach 2 students in person
  • SAT stuff with ds 
  • work on co-op classes 
  • Like 2

Good morning! I am up early b/c we're on Day 5 of seasoning the pizza oven, and DH got up at *5:30* to start it. :yawn: 

So, my day today:
....get everything ready for 2nd grade tomorrow
....revise the papers for the 2nd grade hand-out for Open House, as one mom last night caught a typo I need to fix before the next one
....do school with DS
....finish up my sewing project
....hopefully/definitely go visit my grandma this afternoon/evening, as today is the 1 yr anniversary of losing my grandpa
....probably that means dinner out/with her (pick something up)
....still get home in time to go to bed on time since I have school in the morning
....make sure oldest decides about whether to go work at camp on Saturday ("his" camp texted asking for folks to come out...he's debating)

....laundry
....anything I'm forgetting

• Like 2

Howdy!  I hope I finished everything that was due March 1.  I lost a lot of my reminders in the computer change-over and haven't had a chance to get those back up to date.

Today I think I only have to catch up on accounting and related items.  Unless I remember something that is escaping me right now.

At 10:30, enrollment opens for a camp I want to put my kids in (just 1 day of rock climbing).  I should probably set a timer.

Other than that, just making sure the kids do their school work and maybe practice music.

I want to go to TKD tonight and also walk.

• Like 3

Well I was in the summer camp registration system the instant it opened for registration, but I still wasn't fast enough to get reservations.  They are only allowing 8 kids in this camp and apparently other parents were faster.  We are on the waitlist, so we'll see what happens.

• Like 2

Good morning!

I have dropped Ds and Dd at their respective places for the day and made b'fast for me.

To do:
Shower! ✔️ 
Update YNAB 
Log yesterday's tutoring sessions
Haircut
Amazon return to UPS store
Library

Follow up about unfilled Rx
Check Ds' BSA health forms and make an appt for a physical ✔️ 
Make orthodontist appt for Dd
Make dentist appts for me and Dd ✔️ 

Print AHG event info
Send an AHG email

General tidying up ✔️ 

Make dinner early - meatloaf, cheesy cauliflower, green veggie
Tutor one student done ✔️ 
Pick up Dd ✔️ 

Edited by ScoutTN
  • Like 2

Finished the history stuff for 2nd grade, working on science.  Y'all remind me to finish some of the prep work for these things over Spring Break for the rest of the year so I'm not having to do so much day-of......

Heading up to do school with DS, so that when DH is up from his nap, he & I can go see my grandma before traffic is terrible. 

• Like 2

finished school, DH finished his nap, the older 2 boys are doing what they're supposed to be doing, and I *think* we're heading to my grandma's now. 

Also, our genius governor just rescinded the mask order (and all other restrictions) for our state, placing the burden squarely back on the people. :sigh: He ended with a limp statement about this not meaning we don't need to keep wearing masks, just that we've learned what we need to do and can keep doing it w/o state intervention......

• Like 2

Dinner is done and kitchen is tidy. Lunch packed. Milk cooler ready to go for tomorrow. Short grocery list made. It would be efficient to go now, but it’s dark and I’m tired. 

Discussed schoolwork with Dd and Ds. Gave Ds an extra hour of computer time since all his hw is done.

Next up: read and relax

Edited by ScoutTN
  • Like 2