Menu

wedding planning questions

Melissa in Australia

I have never bought a new dress before (apart from a black dress for a funeral). Just about all my clothes are from opshops or homemade. It was a interesting experience going into an expensive shop and buying something like that 

The dress sort of popped out at me and said try me

Edited by Melissa in Australia
  • Like 8

27 minutes ago, Melissa in Australia said:

I have never bought a new dress before (apart from a black dress for a funeral). Just about all my clothes are from opshops or homemade. It was a interesting experience going into an expensive shop and buying something like that 

The dress sort of popped out at me and said try me

It is a beautiful dress!

• Thanks 1

On 4/9/2021 at 3:48 PM, Melissa in Australia said:

End of May here will be last day of autumn, so we could expect a day in the low to mid teens Celsius. So I will need to take a jacket even if I don't wear it

I love that dress! Especially the belt.  And a blue jacket would be so pretty. 

• Thanks 1

When my Oldest got married.. he graduated from University, commissioned into the Air Force, had a rehearsal dinner and a wedding all in 10 days. I had to have four dresses. It was a wild shopping time! 

And then when he graduated from pilot training a year and a half later I needed two more for his graduation ceremony and the forma dinner that followed. 

Edited by theelfqueen

7 hours ago, theelfqueen said:

When my Oldest got married.. he graduated from University, commissioned into the Air Force, had a rehearsal dinner and a wedding all in 10 days. I had to have four dresses. It was a wild shopping time! 

And then when he graduated from pilot training a year and a half later I needed two more for his graduation ceremony and the forma dinner that followed. 

I think I would have lost my mind. haha