Menu

Transferring Homeschool Spanish Academy classes?

Can anyone tell me what sort of fees HSA charges to transfer a class from one student to another? They say it will show you the fees when you begin a transfer (and you can back out) but I am having absolutely NO luck getting a customer service agent to tell me what the fees or formula for calculating the fees are in advance of purchasing.

We are very long term clients but are out of classes and I can't check myself without purchasing more classes. I want to purchase a lot of classes and split them between one child who only needs a few lessons and another who needs more. I don't want to pay $20 a class for the kid who only needs a few makeup lessons so I thought I'd have that one take the classes he needs, and then transfer the rest to a sibling next fall. BUT they won't tell me what this would cost or let me see if the preferred teacher will be available before purchasing, both of which are souring me on the whole business. Has anyone done this who can tell me an approximate cost and if it's worth it? I transferred a few classes years ago but they didn't charge for it back then. I'd rather have this student take some extra lessons on italki or something if it's going to cost us a lot more and he still has to see a new teacher.