Menu

requesting input on Fall 2021 classes

Christine K

I home schooled two PG kiddos from early elem school through high school and for the last six years have offered outside-the-box, content-rich classes for other families home schooling gifted students. Because I offer more classes than I can teach in a given semester, I solicit parental input when creating my teaching schedule.  You can “vote” now through February 27 on what I teach when in the fall: https://www.learningoutsidethebox.net/preview-fall-2021.html

If there’s a class your student would like to take in the fall, you can indicate which class and when you would prefer it is taught. This early voting matters enormously. Classes that don’t get enough early interest are trimmed from the final schedule.

For those with high school students, the big news is that I have decided to add a revamped live online version of "Mission Possible: Global Issues, Leadership Choices" in the fall. Both the online and the (potential) in-person "Mission Possible" classes now have an honors option as well.

All class titles link to longer descriptions. I am happy to answer any questions you might have. "Polls" close in ~10 days. Registration opens March 1.

Best,

Christine K.