Menu

Five in a Row wall map?

I am looking for a wall map that isnt too large but is still a great size to display the laminated story disks. I ordered this map and at the time I didn't even realize how big it was. It is a wonderful map...but it is so large I do not know where to put it. What is your favorite wall map to use with Five in a Row?

I love this map. I have been using it for almost 4 years. It traveled weekly to co-op for about six months. It spent a great deal of time in my van. it has been on my wall and off my wall many times. It is durable. We have used it for FIAR, SOTW, and everyday curiosity.

It is a plastic 3D wall map from RR. It isn't extremely detailed, but for FIAR, it would be perfect.

• 3 years later...

My favorite map for the FIAR disks was one of the mid-ish sized maps they sell for $1.99 in the back to school section of Target. They'll have that stuff out in a month. Might check there. They might have been $2.50, but they weren't much. They were folded and hanging in plastic bags. You could get a world or US.

We found ours at Costco, about this time of year. I think they put them out near the books, in the summer. They had a great selection of laminated maps, lots of nice illustrated maps. But they are all huge, too!