Menu

Update first post

Scarlett

1 hour ago, Scarlett said:

The guy driving her car told the police he dropped her off a hotel I guess Monday.....??  Not clear if it was Sunday night or Monday day...but he claimed to not know the name of it.....just a random hotel....detectives checked several hotels in the area he indicated but no sign of her.  Personally I think he is just leading them on a wild goose chase and he knows exactly where she is.   On his IG his last post about 14 hours ago says 'baccstabbss I don't forget.'    And he has a note on his bio that says, 'no one text me, I don't have my phone.  I can't say too much.'

I just can't believe this.  It is like a nightmare.  

Sh*t. 

I second the PI, assuming that that won’t piss off the police. Time may really matter here. 

And *they* really need to get ahold of his cell data.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Happy2BaMom said:

Sh*t. 

I second the PI, assuming that that won’t piss off the police. Time may really matter here. 

And *they* really need to get ahold of his cell data.

They said they are trying to get a warrant for that. Not sure how long all of that takes.  God I hope this isn't a long drawn out search for her.  I keep hoping she will just show up at her dad's but nothing from her all day.  I am waiting for my sister to call.....I want to know if  the dad has looked at her cell phone records to see if she has used her phone at all.

• Like 4

Just a note that occurred to me. If the police can get him to say he was driving her car when he dropped her off at the random hotel, they should be able to catch him in a lie with the tracking info from the dad's car.  Or find out which hotel (noting I don't believe he dropped her off at a hotel, but if he did, it would be in the tracking info). I assume he didn't know there was a tracker on the car when he said that.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, RootAnn said:

Just a note that occurred to me. If the police can get him to say he was driving her car when he dropped her off at the random hotel, they should be able to catch him in a lie with the tracking info from the dad's car.  Or find out which hotel (noting I don't believe he dropped her off at a hotel, but if he did, it would be in the tracking info). I assume he didn't know there was a tracker on the car when he said that.

Great point!  I will mention to my sister.  

• Like 1

What if your niece was the one who sent her dad the picture from that's phone? What if thug took her phone but she got ahold of his phone just long enough to find her picture & send it to her dad to help tie the thug to what was happening to her.

If he says he doesn't have his phone now, this theory would have to be extended with what happened after that photo was sent. Did she throw it? Did the thug dump it? Could it have more evidence on it?

Just a theory on why that picture was sent (because I agree it would be weird for thug to have sent it). Hugs, Scarlett.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Scarlett said:

Please, I just have to post.  My very troubled niece is missing.  She is 19 and very troubled.  We believe she has been dancing and whatever comes with that. She is living with her dad who provides her with a car. She recently took her tracker off her car....but she had dinner with her dad last night and he was able to put another tracker on without her knowing.  At 1:00 a.m this morning she texted him and asked for money to ‘get home.’.   He was asleep and did not see the text.   At 2:00 am he woke up to a text from a random number which was a picture of his daughter naked. I am unclear of what all has happened throughout the day.  My sister is hysterical and I can’t get much out of her.  But no one has heard from my niece since that 1 am text.  They tracked her car and found her at an apartment in the city and then it went to a mall from like 6 to 7 this evening.......and then back to apartments....police found it and her plates had been changed.  

That is not good right?. I am out of my mind with fear.  I cannot even imagine what my sister is going through.  My niece is about 5 feet and maybe 100 pounds.  Please tell me this could be nothing.  I am so scared.  

was gone and just saw this 

oh dear, I am praying

people don’t change plates when they borrow a car

this sounds like a very bad situation is happening and the unknown is frightening 

🙏🙏🙏💕🕊❤️🕊🙏🙏🙏🕊💕❤️🕊🙏🙏🙏

Lord, please watch over Scarlett’s niece. Please, Bring her home safely. Bring comfort to her family. Amen. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, RootAnn said:

What if your niece was the one who sent her dad the picture from that's phone? What if thug took her phone but she got ahold of his phone just long enough to find her picture & send it to her dad to help tie the thug to what was happening to her.

If he says he doesn't have his phone now, this theory would have to be extended with what happened after that photo was sent. Did she throw it? Did the thug dump it? Could it have more evidence on it?

Just a theory on why that picture was sent (because I agree it would be weird for thug to have sent it). Hugs, Scarlett.

I think the police have his phone.

• Like 2

I am amazed at the amount of info the police are sharing with your sister. I hope it is a little comforting to know what is happening. Prayers for safety for your niece, for clear eyes and minds to see anything that might be missed and prayers for comfort

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Scarlett changed the title to The worst Update first post

I don't know what size cities you are talking about here but in my size area- we have somewhat over 200k in the main city-Huntsville but almost half a million in our metro area and pretty sure at least 750, 000 in the TV viewing area ( which includes some counties in Southern TN along with all of Northern Al).  Anyway,  our local channels do news stories about missing people of many sorts- dementia, autistic, mentally ill, ones that are likely criminal cases, people lost in woods, etc, etc. 

If there is any possibility that a local news channel or newspaper can do s story- that would be great because that not only greatly increases chances someone will remember something-   like someone who was at that mall- but also family members of the suspect may put pressure in him too  plus pressure in the police.

• Thanks 1

Update 5:30. They found her.  Alive and ok. She thought the thug still had her car.  He also took off with her phone.  She called the police around the time of that last text to her dad to tell them he had taken off in her car and her phone was in the car.  But didn’t want to press charges.  So the police went to the two hotels closet to where that call was made ( at a gas station) and we think they found her.  When my sister was waiting for the call from police who were looking for her, niece called her sister.  She said she was with friends.  

Thanks for seeing me through this.  Y’all are great.  

• Like 38

• Scarlett changed the title to Update first post