Menu

If you were my key where would you be? *the kitchenaid mixer bowl of course!!*

hjffkj

I found the keys!!! I wasn't even looking for them. I was cleaning the kitchen. I put the waffle iron away,  which is stored and in a low cabinet with 2 shelves. It goes on the bottom shelf and there was the bowl to the kitchenaid mixers see on the top shelf. Without thinking my OCD just made me touch that bowl and I heard a jingle!!!

As I was doing a happy dance my 4 year old grabbed the keys from my hand and ran around the house screaming, "I found the keys guys, I found the keys."

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 17

26 minutes ago, hjffkj said:

I found the keys!!! I wasn't even looking for them. I was cleaning the kitchen. I put the waffle iron away,  which is stored and in a low cabinet with 2 shelves. It goes on the bottom shelf and there was the bowl to the kitchenaid mixers see on the top shelf. Without thinking my OCD just made me touch that bowl and I heard a jingle!!!

As I was doing a happy dance my 4 year old grabbed the keys from my hand and ran around the house screaming, "I found the keys guys, I found the keys."

WINNER!!!!!!

So glad you found them!!! Your next job is to come to my house & do your OCD key-finding trick here. :)

oh--and edit your thread title to say, "in the Kitchen aid mixer bowl, of course!"

Edited by RootAnn
Added afterthought
  • Like 3

• hjffkj changed the title to If you were my key where would you be? *the kitchenaid mixer bowl of course!!*
3 hours ago, hjffkj said:

Whoo hoo!

I found my preschooler's eyeglasses in the microwave once after I'd spent hours looking for them. I quit looking and went to make lunch and there they were.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, hjffkj said:

Here is the real question.  Did your husband think to take them away this time?  Or at least watch where he went with them? 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, BaseballandHockey said:

Here is the real question.  Did your husband think to take them away this time?  Or at least watch where he went with them? 

dh made sure ds hung them up where they go once he was done taking the credit for finding them

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, MissLemon said:

I thought of you when I went on a 3 day search mission for a package of 3M hooks I bought and immediately lost. They were with my knitting (sure, why not?) I have zero recollection putting them there!

😁 I really love when Hive members make it into my thoughts while living my life.

• Like 2

On 2/3/2021 at 7:11 PM, Pippen said:

Whoo hoo!

I found my preschooler's eyeglasses in the microwave once after I'd spent hours looking for them. I quit looking and went to make lunch and there they were.

When I was in about fourth grade, the day we were leaving on a big family vacation, I lost my glasses. I was blind as a bat, there was no going without them. We turned the house upside down, but had to leave and just get some at a one-hour eyeglasses store on the way. TEN years later, my dad found them, in the plumbing of the kids’ bathroom toilet. They’d been knocked into the toilet and flushed. He said it did explain some of the plumbing problems that we’d been experiencing in that bathroom over those years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2