Menu

Can’t get to the General Board

ScoutTN

I have moved this interchange to email.  You can look for an email from helpdesk@welltrainedmind.com sometime in the next few minutes.  

Generally, we can troubleshoot more efficiently from support@welltrainedmind.com, especially when multiple people have to be involved.  

23 hours ago, Helpdesk said:

I have moved this interchange to email.  You can look for an email from helpdesk@welltrainedmind.com sometime in the next few minutes.  

Generally, we can troubleshoot more efficiently from support@welltrainedmind.com, especially when multiple people have to be involved.  

no email yet. 

ARGH.  OK...I need to know what URL you are using, and if you are getting an error message, what is it?  If you can send this info to support@welltrainedmind.com, that will help ... and maybe the reason you didn't get the email is Comcast's blocking it as an "automatic email"--but if you initiate the mail (support....) that issue might go away.  Thank you for letting me know.  

10 minutes ago, kand said:

I don’t know if this is related to the same problem, but for the last few weeks, I frequently get a message that the site isn’t available right now, but I can use my back button and click on the specific forum at the top of the thread and it takes me there and works fine. It’s when I click “new content” that I can’t get there. I will screenshot next time I see it. 

And Kand, this is sort of a known problem but the more screenshots and info (like URL on sign-in) we have to show what is going on, the more it will help the developer fix the problem.  🙂

44 minutes ago, Helpdesk said:

And Kand, this is sort of a known problem but the more screenshots and info (like URL on sign-in) we have to show what is going on, the more it will help the developer fix the problem.  🙂

I get that all the time on my mobile device. If i pull out my laptop i can log in with no problems except the severe drop in the convenience factor.

4 minutes ago, SusanC said:

I get that all the time on my mobile device. If i pull out my laptop i can log in with no problems except the severe drop in the convenience factor.

So did I, in my civilian account.  It's a known problem and they are working on it, but the more info we have---URLs, screenshots, and so on--the more we can help the developer solve the problem.  It is especially helpful if these are sent to support@welltrainedmind.com.  It makes it a lot easier to get the info to the developer if people use that email to request support.