Menu

Daily Movement - Wednesday, January 13

purpleowl

10 hours ago, Jenny in Florida said:

Still need a solid second walk to do a little catching up on the Year of the Ox challenge and top off my step count for the day.

Blargh.

One of those days when I just could not get my act together and focus on stuff. I didn't really take "lunch," but I took a break long enough to do some prep for dinner, then had all kinds of trouble dragging my attention back to work. Once I finally got rolling and felt like I was accomplishing anything, I didn't want to stop to finish making dinner and/or go for a walk. We ended up eating late, by which time it was getting cold and rainy. And then I remembered that I had signed up for a webinar from a home builder/design company whose houses I love. (We're in the very early stages of considering buying a house.) 

Once all of that was done, the best I could manage was a Leslie Sansone video. It technically breaks my own rules to count it towards my challenge, but I'm doing it today because the rain made it impractical to get outside. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Jenny in Florida said:

Blargh.

One of those days when I just could not get my act together and focus on stuff. I didn't really take "lunch," but I took a break long enough to do some prep for dinner, then had all kinds of trouble dragging my attention back to work. Once I finally got rolling and felt like I was accomplishing anything, I didn't want to stop to finish making dinner and/or go for a walk. We ended up eating late, by which time it was getting cold and rainy. And then I remembered that I had signed up for a webinar from a home builder/design company whose houses I love. (We're in the very early stages of considering buying a house.) 

Once all of that was done, the best I could manage was a Leslie Sansone video. It technically breaks my own rules to count it towards my challenge, but I'm doing it today because the rain made it impractical to get outside. 

You did great. Being flexible and rolling with what life throws at you is awesome. Consistency is certainly better than perfection. 

8 hours ago, KathyBC said:

A fraught workday.
10 minute yoga video before bed, very soothing. (Day 6/30)

Ooh, what video? I could use a soothing bedtime one in playlist!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ktgrok said:

You did great. Being flexible and rolling with what life throws at you is awesome. Consistency is certainly better than perfection. 

Ooh, what video? I could use a soothing bedtime one in playlist!

My current favourite on YouTube is Yoga with Kassandra.

• Like 1