Menu

Personal SARS-COV-2 vaccination experiences

JennyD

Had my first Moderna yesterday just after noon. Was in a rural fire station (that I had to stop to ask directions to because the given address was "Town Name Fire Station, Name of Town.") They had about 30 chairs set up about 4' apart. It was 1/3 to 1/2 full the whole time.

Took about 20 minutes for check in & paperwork & waiting to get the shot. I asked about a longer needle & was assured (with data that conflicted with the studies I found previously) I didn't need one. I didn't push it. I was given the 30 minute wait time because of my penicillin allergy.

Was given a reminder card to go online to try to schedule my 2nd shot.

Arm is sore if I move it, but I slept on it with no issues. I slept like I normally do (hot, cold, wake up a ton, spent awhile wide awake in the middle of the night, etc). Might have been a bit more tired yesterday than normal but that varies for me anyway.

Happy to be on my way toward full vaccination!

Edited by RootAnn
  • Like 8

I had my first Pfizer shot yesterday.  I got the email Thursday that shots were available and was able to book for Friday afternoon at the mega site about 15 minutes from my house.   I wanted Friday so I had the whole weekend before I have to teach again.

I barely felt the shot going in, felt slightly short of breath after but felt that way almost the entire time I was on line.  It was crowded, people weren't staying 6 feet away behind me, and it was warm inside but I had a coat and a hoodie on because the line starts outside and it was really really cold yesterday.  

I made sure to move my arm a lot and drink lots of water after.   I took advil and benedryl before bed.  I felt headachy and sore muscles but it wasn't any different than I usually feel when the weather is doing certain things, and I take benedryl for my allergies every day.   I slept well, woke up feeling fine.

My second shot is booked for a Sunday because I just went with what the guy setting them up at the waiting area did.   He had an accent and asked me for my (I thought) black card and I didn't know what he was talking about.  Then he wrote "wax card" and I eventually realized he meant the vax card they gave me (nurse told me to put it away and not lose it so I didn't realize I would need it out again).   I didn't want to get into a long discussion of different dates, I had also just that second sat down in the waiting area so was feeling a little anxious anyway.   If my reaction to the second is similar to the first, I shouldn't have any problem teaching that Monday.  Even if it's a little worse, like I'm tired or sore it shouldn't be an issue.  I have mainly teenagers on Mondays so can sit if I need to. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, kand said:

How did you each react to the first Moderna? I suppose I should probably look back to this thread because maybe you posted that. i’m looking for patterns of whether certain reactions to the first shot might predict better or worse reactions to the second.

Mild to moderate joint aches and arm soreness. Nothing major. 

I had the most significant first shot reaction in our family but I wouldn’t call it significant. 

Edited by sassenach
  • Thanks 3

I forgot that the young man seated next to me had a temp of 99.5 when they checked him at the door. (Written at the top of the paperwork we all had. I don't know if the person at the door already asked him about it because I didn't know about it until the nurse came to give him his shot.) The nurse started to ask him about how he was feeling (and presumably follow up with any reasons it would have been high like sitting in a hot car or running there) and maybe retake his temp, but a national guardsman interrupted & started talking to the guy about his hair cut (or lack of, since the discussion was about "shaggy dos"). It was very strange. The nurse just went ahead & gave him the shot, made a note on his paperwork, and moved on, with the guardsman still chatting with the young man. If I was a conspiracy theorist, I'd say the interruption was planned because the national guard guy moved on right after the nurse started working with the next person.

Or maybe he was distracting the young man on purpose so he wouldn't be nervous about the shot? Who knows.

Temps are usually lower than "normal" in my experience, so over-hearing a 99.5 caught my attention.

Edited by RootAnn
Added clarification

DH and I both had second moderna shots Thursday. Yesterday we were pretty much down for the day. Mostly just exhausted. Lots of lying around and naps. 
I had a low fever and was freezing all day. I was also sooo thirsty. Couldn’t get enough to drink. DH had muscle aches and slept a lot. 
We’re both pretty much good to go today, within 48 hours of the shot. 
With our first shots we both just had arm pain. 

• Like 6

15 hours ago, HSmomof2 said:

Dh and I got our first Pfizer vaccines this afternoon. I also had my face feel hot for a bit, but I get that with flu vaccines as well....actually pretty much any medical procedure causes it for me, but I do have anxiety. Six hours later, we both have slightly sore arms but not worse than a typical flu shot. We’ll see how we’re feeling tomorrow. 

Today, Dh just has a mildly sore arm. I have a sore arm but also a headache and feel just kind of rundown. Not terrible, I could work if I had to, but since it’s Saturday, I’m just taking it easy. 

• Like 3

Dc (20 & 22) both got their first Moderna doses yesterday. Other than sore arms today, they're fine.

My sister & her dh (both in their 40s) got their second Moderna doses a few days ago. Apparently my bil felt under the weather the day after, but was fine by the next day. My sister said she didn't have any really noticeable issues. Neither had issues after the first shots other than sore arms. (My sister has asthma & some weird immune system issues; my bil has some pretty serious food allergies.)

-----------

To recap from an earlier post a few pages back:

My dad (70s) & I (50s) both got Moderna. Both of us had sore arms after the first shot. After the second shot, we both had a dull headache the second day. I was also sort-of sore/achy the second day but it could have been the shot & it could have been the fact that the previous day (after getting home from the shot) I did a ton of work around the house & crawled around in the attic numerous times. Regardless, I listened to some entertaining podcasts & slowly puttered around working in the yard & garage the second day. I was wiped out by 9pm (which is early for me because I'm a night owl), but fine by the next day.

My mom (70s) has gotten both does of Pfizer. She has asthma, two types of cancer, & is currently undergoing chemo for the second time. (She was having chemo while getting both doses of the vaccine.) She reported nothing more than a slightly sore spot at the injection site following both doses.

-----------

Hope that helps alleviate some of the apprehension that some of you are feeling!

And, yes, we did a Krispy Kreme donut run through their drive-through last night! Lol.

Edited by Stacia
  • Like 6

I’m about 22-23 hours post 2nd dose of Pfizer. Mild sore arm that’s fading. However, I just started a low grade fever (100.5°F) after coming home from a short trip of store errands. I might have a bit of a mild headache, too. Decided to plop myself on the couch for the rest of today.

• Like 3

I was able to get ds(18) scheduled next week for J&J. He’s doesn’t have any high risk factors and is nervous about the vaccine in general,  so I’m satisfied that he’s willing to get J&J even with the lower efficacy. Dd really wants to get the vaccine but doesn’t turn 16 for another month, and she’ll be limited to Pfizer. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Elfknitter.# said:

I’m about 22-23 hours post 2nd dose of Pfizer. Mild sore arm that’s fading. However, I just started a low grade fever (100.5°F) after coming home from a short trip of store errands. I might have a bit of a mild headache, too. Decided to plop myself on the couch for the rest of today.

Quoting myself- now at 28.5 hours and feeling fine. Fever and headache gone. Fatigue has lessened. Feeling certain that after a good night’s sleep I’ll be fine tomorrow.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, TCB said:

Wonderful! Really glad for you!

Thanks!!!

We're now back to MA, and I feel basically... fine? My arm is sore and my eyes feel a bit weird, but it's nothing too much. 

We'll see how I feel tomorrow morning 🙂 . The kids stayed over at the grandparents, so we decided to give them a day off tomorrow, anyway. 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, kand said:

Has anyone heard of anyone not having a fever until three days after vaccination? I had headache and exhaustion from about 6 hours post to 20 hours post. Then I felt fine. Today, around 72 hours post, I felt a little off and saw my temp had crept up above my normal. It’s not technically a fever, but my temp usually never goes up like that unless I’m sick. I don’t feel sick though. I do feel exhausted (but I’ve had very little sleep lately, so that’s not surprising). Could this be vaccine related still? I feel a little worried, because I got my vaccine in a small clinic and was inside about 25 minutes total. Definitely the biggest Covid risk I’ve taken in a long time. Seemed worth it to get vaccinated, though. 

I’ve seen lots of delayed stuff, both on this thread and in real life. My FIL’s main thing was stomach cramps, which were 72 hours later both times. DH was really tired 72 hours post his second shot.

So, not fevers, but I’d assume it’s the vaccine.

• Like 2

@kandModerna? I've seen a week post-injection symptoms w/that one (though usually rash or covid-arm). Pfizer usually hits in the first couple days.

Edited  I confirmed you got the Moderna. Yeah, very well could be your immune system again. For some reason, Moderna sometimes takes a break & then re-kicks in. Drink lots of water. Get your rest.

Edited by RootAnn
  • Like 3

My oldest ds (30) got J&J yesterday at noon.  Around 7pm he started with chills/fever/headache/muscle aches and alternated between hot and cold all night.  He still feels lousy and hasn't taken anything.  I'll check on him tonight and see how he's doing.  

• Like 1

I'm getting my 1st shot tomorrow and I don't wanna feel sick 😆😋!  I tend to get weepy with even a slight fever and body aches -- LOL.  I am prepared though.  I have lots of groceries for everyone to fend for themselves and I got my dad situated yesterday. 

• Like 7

On 4/2/2021 at 7:05 PM, StillJessica said:

DH and I get our first Pfizer shots tomorrow.  Fingers crossed neither of us feel cruddy for Easter!  

Other than being tired the evening of the shot (which could be explained by my 9yo waking me up 3 hours earlier than usual!) I have only had a sore arm as a side effect of the vaccine.

DH felt really cruddy for a while and had a racing heart a few hours after his vaccine, but was fine by bedtime.  He did lots of push-ups and his sore arm was better long before mine.  

• Like 4

DH had his second shot last Wed.  Today is Monday - and he’s still got a sore arm.  The body aches are gone, but yesterday and this morning he had some nasty headaches.

80 ye old here has had no response that I can see at all, though she did have an unusually long and intense dementia episode last night.  Probably not shot related.

• Like 6

4 of us got the first Pfizer shot this week, one with *multiple* allergies. She had to wait 30 min. under observation, got a bit of itching in her throat and was otherwise fine. Benadryl took care of it. We will pre-dose benadryl for 2nd shot and have epipen handy. The rest of us have mild soreness in the arm, nothing else.

One of my kids who's a healthcare student got Moderna and she had 3-4 fluish days with the 2nd shot, stayed in bed with ice pack (she gets migraines anyway, but they were worse), but never had breathing issues, etc., even though she has shellfish and other allergies.

• Like 10

Our whole family (me, dh, and three young adult kids) got our first Moderna shot today at Walmart. We were impressed by how organized, efficient, and friendly the pharmacist and techs were.

The pharmacist said most people are reporting either no side effects or very minor ones from the first shot, but the second one is tending to cause flu-like symptoms for the majority.

• Like 10

3 hours and 40 minutes until my shot.  My heart is racing already -- LOL.  I don't mind the shots -- I went through fertility treatments so needles are nothing to me anymore, but my medical anxiety makes me worry about side effects.  DH will be with me though as he is getting one too.

As my boys would say, "Let's go baby!!!"  I do expect to get some pampering from them the rest of the day!

🤣 🤣 🤣

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, mlktwins said:

3 hours and 40 minutes until my shot.  My heart is racing already -- LOL.  I don't mind the shots -- I went through fertility treatments so needles are nothing to me anymore, but my medical anxiety makes me worry about side effects.  DH will be with me though as he is getting one too.

As my boys would say, "Let's go baby!!!"  I do expect to get some pampering from them the rest of the day!

🤣 🤣 🤣

Aw, hope the time passes quickly!  You got this!  And I'm glad your boys will pamper you when it's over.  

I went through infertility treatments, too.  Sooooo many shots!  Like you, the shots don't bother me but I get anxiety about reactions.  It's a weird feeling to wait and see if/when something will happen.

We're all in this together!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/4/2021 at 4:59 PM, Not_a_Number said:

Just got my first shot!! Got a Pfizer shot at a Staten Island CVS. Sitting in the waiting area for 15 minutes 🙂 .

All right, it's two days later and I feel basically normal. My arm still hurts a bit, that's all. 

I didn't have as much of a reaction to the first shot as DH -- he got all woozy and fell asleep after his first shot. I just had a sore arm and was a bit achy that evening and then was basically normal the next day. 

We'll see how it goes after the second shot! DH had flu-like symptoms for a day, then was extra tired for 3 days, including taking an impromptu nap on the 3rd day, which really NEVER happens and therefore was definitely a vaccine reaction. 

• Like 6

As of today 16+ are eligible in NY, so my 17yo has her first Pfizer shot tomorrow.  I have to drive an hour and a half again, but it is so worth it!  

I also got my grandparents signed up at the same appointment time as her, so we’re making it a family affair.  (They had COVID at the end of December so they had to wait three months before getting vaccinated.)

I just wish my 15yo was 16 already, but not until July.  😞

• Like 9

My dh and I had our second Pfizer on Saturday!  We had no side-effects from the first (other than slightly tender around the injection site), but were prepared to have some with #2.  (And planned a very low-key Easter as a result!) 

I tossed and turned all night, like I do when my body is fighting something but not yet experiencing other symptoms (like when bad seasonal allergies are just kicking in), but thought I felt okay in the morning... for about an hour.  Then, as I was sitting drinking my coffee, I out-of-the-blue felt super dizzy and started to get tunnel vision (like I remember getting right before I fainted about 30 years ago!).  I lay down on the floor and everything was swirling around, and my heart raced for about two hours... during which time my skin suddenly started aching all over and it hurt to turn my eyeballs anywhere!  About two hours later I was 90% better, and up enjoying Easter brunch with my two dd's.  (That seems to be how I experience most things though -- everything comes on really fast and goes away pretty fast too! 😄)

My dh, on the other hand, spent the day in bed with flu-like symptoms.

We both felt great the next day!

• Like 7

If the pharmacist at CVS says my anxiety meds (which I only take for medical appts - I may go through 20 or less pills a year) is ok to take before the Pfizer shot this morning, should I take it?  It is my only prescription medicine.

Leaving in an hour.

• Like 2

Second moderna yesterday afternoon, and today I feel mostly fine other than a sore arm. Maybe a little run down like when I'm getting over a cold?  Maybe just imagining that. Observations about the vaccine process: Georgia mountain town walmarts are worse for mask compliance than rural TN or Alabama Walmarts, which is quite a feat. My husband came in with me, but I told him to go back out to the car because he was fuming about all the people walking around without masks and coughing. Or maybe it's that it's getting worse everywhere, since the pandemic is totally over 🙄.

I overheard a pharmacist tell someone that was asking about a waste list that it wouldn't be long because they have cancellations "every day." I'm hoping that's people cancelling because they found something closer to home and not because they changed their minds about getting vaccinated. 

I'm allergic to penicillin, and the pharmacist told me at first that I'd need to wait 30 minutes instead of 15 because of that (that's when DH got REALLY annoyed; he was ready to GO), but then she changed her mind a few minutes later since I didn't have a reaction to the first shot. It was odd because DH is also allergic to penicillin, so between us we've been to two different walmarts that didn't say anything about a longer wait after. And THEN when I went to the waiting area I verified, "so 15 minutes?" and she said, "or a little less." I guess it's not an exact science 🙂 Anyway--fully vaccinated and no anaphylaxis even though I hightailed it out of there at exactly 15 minutes!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, mlktwins said:

If the pharmacist at CVS says my anxiety meds (which I only take for medical appts - I may go through 20 or less pills a year) is ok to take before the Pfizer shot this morning, should I take it?  It is my only prescription medicine.

Leaving in an hour.

If you feel you need it, I don't see that it would be a problem.  And your dh will be with you too. I doubt you'll have side-effects from the first shot though...  You'll maybe even feel slightly eurphoric!  Getting the vaccine made everyone I know feel emotionally quite happy.  🙂  (Also, good for you for getting it despite your anxiety!!)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, mlktwins said:

Leaving in an hour.

Take it! I take half of a .5mg Klonopin every night. Im adding a whole one before my first dose today. I will take it a couple of hours ahead of time. I also have medical anxiety—especially about taking new meds. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I got the J&J shot on Saturday.  I may have had Covid the first week of February 2020, 6 weeks before testing was available in our area.

10 minutes after the shot I got a dehydration type of headache.  Like a band around both sides of my forehead.  I felt a bit tired for the rest of the day. 

24 hours later I started alternating between feeling like I had a mild flu & was just tired. I slept a lot. Every lymph node in my body felt tender, very similar to when I was on antibiotics for lyme disease. DH reminded me my lymph nodes all hurt a year ago when I was sick with possible Covid.

Yesterday I turned the corner, almost exactly 3 days after the shot, to the hour. I no longer feel sick, but I still have waves of tired and my lymph nodes are all still tender.  It was hard to fall asleep last night because everything hurt tender.

The other factor in this is that shortly before I started feeling better yesterday it got so hot in our second floor that we closed up the windows and turned on the AC.  We live waterfront and I am very allergic to mold, so I don’t know how much of the sick feeling was just typical bad allergies. I’ve never had whole body lymph node tenderness from allergies though. Maybe in my face or neck if weeks of allergies lead to a sinus infection. 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, popmom said:

Take it! I take half of a .5mg Klonopin every night. Im adding a whole one before my first dose today. I will take it a couple of hours ahead of time. I also have medical anxiety—especially about taking new meds. 

Thank you and good luck!  See you on the other side 😁

• Like 7

3 hours ago, mlktwins said:

🤣 🤣 🤣

Praying for you!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

DH and I have our second Pfizer shots this afternoon! We are so excited to get them.  We're mentally prepared for side effects if we get them. Even if we feel sick, I think it will help to know that we aren't really sick and that it will pass soon.  I am just so darn grateful that we are able to get these shots already!

I will report back on how things went.

• Like 11

25 minutes ago, edelweiss said:

Even if we feel sick, I think it will help to know that we aren't really sick and that it will pass soon.  

That's how I feel, too... way better to anticipate and know what's causing the symptoms, instead of actually being sick out of the blue and being all.... DANG IT! I'M SICK!!! I hate that. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Junie said:

Praying for you!

Thank you!

It's been 1 hour and 15 minutes since my shot (Pfizer).  Didn't hardly feel anything when the needle went in.  I don't have any known allergies, but I did have a strange sensation in my throat about 5 minutes after my shot.  I'm ok now.  No arm soreness yet.  I'm showered and going to rest some today.  DH is fine too.

I'll report back later if I get other symptoms.

• Like 8

It’s been about 24 hours since our first Moderna shots. I had a rough night - chills, aches, and a horrible headache. I’ve had migraines my whole life, so am used to head pain, but this one was a doozy. The symptoms thankfully ended a few hours ago, and I am now back to feeling like a tired version of my usual self. Oh, my arm hurts - but I shoveled lots of manure and carried hay bales, etc. yesterday -  so that may have exacerbated it.

My three kids have had slight fatigue and sore arms.

Dh feels 100% normal, not even any arm soreness. He is a little bit concerned about the effectiveness of the shot, since he has had zero reaction to it. (He knows the vaccine is effective, just worried that maybe his immune system isn’t reacting enough to it.)

Edited by Selkie
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, mlktwins said:

Thank you!

It's been 1 hour and 15 minutes since my shot (Pfizer).  Didn't hardly feel anything when the needle went in.  I don't have any known allergies, but I did have a strange sensation in my throat about 5 minutes after my shot.  I'm ok now.  No arm soreness yet.  I'm showered and going to rest some today.  DH is fine too.

I'll report back later if I get other symptoms.

We must be medical anxiety twins lol. That is EXACTLY what happened to me. 5 minutes after I sat down in the post vax wait chair I started having this weird feeling in my throat. I'm chalking it up to anxiety. That weird feeling lasted a while--kind of a tightening. I just kept telling myself--you can breathe fine--because I was--I was fine. I got Pfizer, too.

Otherwise, I'm not even as sore as I was after my flu shot. But I'm only an hour and a half out.

ETA... Walmart gave me a sticker to wear. It's about the size of a quarter. I think they should have made them MUCH BIGGER. 😉 I want a Pfizer t-shirt.

Edited by popmom
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Selkie said:

It’s been about 24 hours since our first Moderna shots. I had a rough night - chills, aches, and a horrible headache. I’ve had migraines my whole life, so am used to head pain, but this one was a doozy. The symptoms thankfully ended a few hours ago, and I am now back to feeling like a tired version of my usual self. Oh, my arm hurts - but I shoveled lots of manure and carried hay bales, etc. yesterday -  so that may have exacerbated it.

My three kids have had slight fatigue and sore arms.

Dh feels 100% normal, not even any arm soreness. He is a little bit concerned about the effectiveness of the shot, since he has had zero reaction to it. (He knows the vaccine is effective, just worried that maybe his immune system isn’t reacting enough to it.)

Could you have had covid, but not he?  It seems like the folks who I know who had covid have had symptoms from the first.

• Like 3

Has anyone had an ice pick headache from the first Moderna?  I have never had them before, but had a few seconds long ice pick headaches the first day or so after my shot, then they went away and started again yesterday.  It's not constant, just once in awhile for a few seconds.  I was interested in the comment upthread about Moderna side effects going away and coming back a week later.  Today is my week from first shot.  I do have irritated sinuses from my seasonal allergies, so it could be a new symptom related to that, but I thought I'd ask.

• Like 1

I got my second Pfizer shot this morning, and our city opened up vaccinations to everyone 16+ today, so I was able to get my oldest an appointment for tomorrow.  Youngest's birthday isn't till the end of the month, so she has to wait.  

I didn't really feel the shot going in, but my arm is a little tender to the touch now, four hours later, but otherwise I feel fine.  

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, freesia said:

Could you have had covid, but not he?  It seems like the folks who I know who had covid have had symptoms from the first.

No, I am sure I have not had it. I read that females tend to have a stronger immune response than males, so maybe that explains it.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, popmom said:

We must be medical anxiety twins lol. That is EXACTLY what happened to me. 5 minutes after I sat down in the post vax wait chair I started having this weird feeling in my throat. I'm chalking it up to anxiety. That weird feeling lasted a while--kind of a tightening. I just kept telling myself--you can breathe fine--because I was--I was fine. I got Pfizer, too.

Otherwise, I'm not even as sore as I was after my flu shot. But I'm only an hour and a half out.

ETA... Walmart gave me a sticker to wear. It's about the size of a quarter. I think they should have made them MUCH BIGGER. 😉 I want a Pfizer t-shirt.

Oh my word, we are medical anxiety twins -- LOL!  I'm glad both of ours went so well!  I'm going to try without the meds next time, but we will see.  Back on the 28th for the 2nd dose.

4 hours in and my arm isn't sore and no other symptoms.  I am going to take a nap just because I can today -- LOL.  I worked hard this weekend to set aside this day to relax.  DH has a sore arm now, but nothing else.

• Like 7

I had my second Pfizer shot this morning.  My arm isn't even sore.  It feels incredibly good to have both vaccines done.  Next up is hubby's second Moderna shot on Friday.  If I develop any side effects I shall report back. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, kand said:

You’ll be there soon! I felt that way this whole time, because I wasn’t going to be eligible for so long, but suddenly was able to get a leftover dose last week. I so understand that feeling, though. I hope you are able to get an appointment as soon as it opens to you. 

I got mine before I was expecting to get it as well... such a nice surprise!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mlktwins said:

Oh my word, we are medical anxiety twins -- LOL!  I'm glad both of ours went so well!  I'm going to try without the meds next time, but we will see.  Back on the 28th for the 2nd dose.

4 hours in and my arm isn't sore and no other symptoms.  I am going to take a nap just because I can today -- LOL.  I worked hard this weekend to set aside this day to relax.  DH has a sore arm now, but nothing else.

You know, they say the shot hurts more if your arm is tense, so your meds probably meant you had a nice relaxed arm!

1 hour ago, Indigo Blue said:

I had the Pfizer today. I felt just a tad woozy because I have vaccine anxiety, but I walked out and reclined in my car until the 15 minutes were up. So far I don’t feel too bad. I’ll update if things change. The second one is already scheduled.

I had that woozy feeling about 20 minutes after my 2nd (not ideal....I had just pulled out of th parking lot! My DS 21 was like, um...do you need to pull over?) but it passed in a few minutes and it wasn't full on pass out - just a bit light headed. And nothing other than a bit tired after that 🙂

First shot I was NOT woozy right after, and then felt sick later. Hopefully you will be like my 2nd, woozy and then fine!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, ktgrok said:

I had that woozy feeling about 20 minutes after my 2nd (not ideal....I had just pulled out of th parking lot! My DS 21 was like, um...do you need to pull over?) but it passed in a few minutes and it wasn't full on pass out - just a bit light headed. And nothing other than a bit tired after that 🙂

This was why I didn't let DH drive himself from his shots, lol! He was convinced he was going to be safe to drive, and let's just say I was not 😉 . 

• Like 2