Menu

Is anyone using Miller/Levine Bio 2019 text?

I am using this with my 9th grader and bought the text directly from the website. Without being a teacher or school admin it was the only thing available to buy from the website. I can't access any of the labs, teach manuals or any of the online stuff without school affiliation so we are using just the text and a study guide for it that I could find on Amazon.

I really love the text book and it wasn't too expensive so I dont feel like I wasted money it is just frustrating to not have access to labs or an answer key 😕 I am wondering if anyone else has this text book and how they are using it? are you able to find labs anywhere for it?

Thank you!

I have the Macaw version.  I bought the teachers Assessment book for tests,  the student workbook for worksheets, and for labs- Pintrest!  I found www.biologycorner.com has some, and I have RSO Bio2 which has tons of labs!  I would pick and choose which ones to do.  I also used Biointeractive,  Amoeba Sisters, and the Biology coloring book by Princeton Review. 

• Like 1

We are using the dragonfly text which is prior to the Macaw version. For our version there is a Guided Reading Notebook, tests, and a lab book. We are not using the labs though--we are using labs from Biology Corner with a few others I have added in.  Note that many courses do not cover the entire textbook.  I would think you could use the lab book for our version or the biology corner labs.  We are doing a lot of dissections which the text lab book does not include.  Our tests are actually from a friend of mine but are based on the guided reading notebook. 

https://www.biologycorner.com/bio1/index.html

https://www.biologycorner.com/bio2/index.html

• Like 1

If you call Pearson/Prentice Hall, they will sell you other pieces. I did this last year and bought a workbook and the teacher’s answer key for it.  I had to fill out some sort of form saying I homeschooled or something like that but it was easy.

• Like 3