Menu

After several weeks I'm back thanks to WTM Help!

sheryl

Long story short I was not able to gain access into WTM Forums.  Through a series of emails back and forth with WTM Help and one from tech support, I was able to log in successfully.

Just wanted to thank this person who had a good sense of humor and persevered to solve this issue!  

THANK YOU!

• Like 20

39 minutes ago, Sue in St Pete said:

I had trouble as well, but the WTM tech fixed it pretty quick.  Two thumbs up.

I'm smiling here b/c I was told I was the "only" one with this issue for a few days until I was joined by another boardie with the same issue.  Funny, Sue, I'm wondering if that was you!  🙂   

23 hours ago, sheryl said:

I'm smiling here b/c I was told I was the "only" one with this issue for a few days until I was joined by another boardie with the same issue.  Funny, Sue, I'm wondering if that was you!  🙂   

I was told "Comcast and email providers with .rr. in them in particular seem to have had issues with this".  This describes me.  Does it describe you?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sue in St Pete said:

Unfortunately, I don't seem to get email notifications anymore.  It was fixed a while ago, but then reverted.  😝  I've given up on that one for a while.

I keep wondering why anyone would need email notifications from this site - aren't y'all just checking in here 500x a day like me? 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I woukd also like to give a Public "thank you" to the WTM Help Desk  person who helped me recently. First, I contacted about the need to change my Password, which ended up with an issue. That was solved. 

Then, I when I tried to post in a thread, I got a message that I needed to put in my email address, because the account I was trying to log into (my account) was already in use. that one was relayed by Help Desk to their Tech Support.

Both issues were solved and I am also grateful for the help from the WTM Help Desk and that I am back on WtM.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sue in St Pete said:

I was told "Comcast and email providers with .rr. in them in particular seem to have had issues with this".  This describes me.  Does it describe you?

Hmm.  We don't have comcast or r.r.    IDK.  I know the forums are independent of the website now and that was the issue for me.  I was logging in to the entire site for which I don't have an acct.  However, I do have this forum acct and have been on here for maybe ??  12-15 years.