Menu

Hello

natureluv

Hello, We are new too homeschooling. We are a military family and have lived all over the country, as well as spent time in Germany. We also love to travel.  Because of this, we have always considered homeschooling. During Covid we decided to do Online Learning instead of in person learning to ease into homeschooling and without question, decided to homeschool starting midyear. We plane on finishing Online Learning when break starts and starting BookShark (I need to make this easy on myself to start and this felt like a good fit)  in January.  Online Learning has been ROUGH. I love their teachers and think they have done an incredible job, but it just isn't working for us and I despise all the screen time and juggling meetings. 

I am very excited. We just ordered our curriculums and I have been already been obsessing over the samples I can read right now. I can't wait until I have access to everything. My youngest seems excited, but my older son is a bit more apprehensive. He loves all things history related, so I think he will enjoy a lot of the material.