Menu

New name

I didn’t read the sticky about updating passwords today and realized my account was tied to an old email account. When I entered my current one, it showed me as having registered that email two years ago but never used it. I guess I was locked out at some point and thought I needed a new one but was able to get my original Joker account fixed. So, I’m now Joker 2 but I’ve actually been here for years. 

• Like 20

16 hours ago, Joker2 said:

I didn’t read the sticky about updating passwords today and realized my account was tied to an old email account. When I entered my current one, it showed me as having registered that email two years ago but never used it. I guess I was locked out at some point and thought I needed a new one but was able to get my original Joker account fixed. So, I’m now Joker 2 but I’ve actually been here for years. 

So, when that happened to me, I contacted TPTB, and was instructed to request a new password. Voila! Same old me, new password. 

TPTB here. 🙂 

If you will go to the link in the pinned post (top of the forum, where it says "click here" under "what to do if you are still having problems..." and submit the form that comes up, we can merge your accounts so you have all your content in one account.  Just let us know which of the two email addresses you want to keep and I/we can take care of that for you.  Easy peasy.  --Helpdesk