Menu

So, not my neighborhood this time but a nearby neighborhood

Terabith

Omg, this is hysterical. Just today a friend’s mother posted that there should be “professional Christmas tree fluffers.” Now, I know what she means, but the conversation is just getting funnier and funnier. So far, people have not tipped off half the participants as to why this is hysterical. 

• Haha 6

• Terabith changed the title to So, not my neighborhood this time but a nearby neighborhood
14 hours ago, KungFuPanda said:

Omg, this is hysterical. Just today a friend’s mother posted that there should be “professional Christmas tree fluffers.” Now, I know what she means, but the conversation is just getting funnier and funnier. So far, people have not tipped off half the participants as to why this is hysterical. 

Omg, I had to google that to see what I was missing. Yikes. 

Fwiw, I agree with her, lol. I DETEST (I want to say fluffing) arranging my tree branches. 

12 hours ago, Elizabeth86 said:

Haha. My kids made a toy train track set up today that was exactly the shape of a man's privates. They thought it looked like a hammer. Nope.

My DS drew a picture of a cannon and an alien that he wanted me to trace exactly onto his birthday cake one year. The cannon ... did not look like a cannon LOL I still love that birthday cake picture!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5