Menu

Help with SEO blog description

saraha

I am looking for some help writing the description part of my blog to maximize searchability, https://snappymeals.blogspot.com/

This is a passion project of mine, not something I am trying to make money from, just trying to put something helpful into the world. I am crash course learning about blogs (learned how to link to other peoples blogs and not have it be a huge string of letters today! Yay!) but everything I try to write just sounds weird and forced. If anyone is interested in looking at my blog and offering some tips, I really appreciate it!

Thanks!

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, saraha said:

Your blog is so honest and open. You are so brave to be so vulnerable.

You are a hero

Thank you.   It is a work in progress.   My wish in sharing my story is to provide hope and healing for other women who have gone through similar things.   If I can help even one woman, it will be worth it.

Sadly, there is NOTHING out there for the women left behind by sex-offenders.    

• Thanks 1

It’s not clear to me, from looking at your blog, what direction you want to take it, or what depth you are going to in your posts. It’s conversational, but there’s not yet a richness of content.

Can I gently suggest you work on your content and then work on search engine optimization? I think that might help you come to clarity as to what you want your blog to be. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Fwiw, you might consider tagging your posts and creating search bars to make it easy to get all of your budget content at once, or to search for specific things.

IME in working with SNAP recipients, there is often a portion of the population also dealing with chronic health issues, so that may be an angle you want to explore.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/29/2020 at 7:26 PM, saraha said:

I am looking for some help writing the description part of my blog to maximize searchability, https://snappymeals.blogspot.com/

This is a passion project of mine, not something I am trying to make money from, just trying to put something helpful into the world. I am crash course learning about blogs (learned how to link to other peoples blogs and not have it be a huge string of letters today! Yay!) but everything I try to write just sounds weird and forced. If anyone is interested in looking at my blog and offering some tips, I really appreciate it!

Thanks!

You can try to find blogs on a similar topic and study them. This will help you with fresh ideas and inspiration for your blog. You can try using the manner of description they use, and it'll also help the information to sound more natural, and not tense and formulaic. I recently found useful content on a similar SEO blog and learned important lessons for myself. Maybe this will help you with ideas and content for your site.

Edited by BrianRameriz
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...