Menu

cat and dog toys . . .

gardenmom5

the dogs dont' live here - but I have a lot of dog toys.

the cat broke one of the teaser poles, and the other one is by dudeling's desk.

so - improvise.  He *really* likes the dogs favorite (i'm on my third in two years) tug-o-war toy . . . a bunny.

20201127_105122.jpg compress.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Terabith said:

Awwww!  How old is kitten?

Three months.

2 minutes ago, RootAnn said:

Cat nip banana is a win if your kitty likes cat nip. Otherwise, kickers are good. 

I haven't introduced cat nip yet.  I thought that was something for olders, not small kittens.

Yeah, catnip isn't usually appealing till after six months.  That's why I asked how old kitten was.  When kitten is old enough, the Yeoww catnip banana, rainbow, and Pollack fish are absolutely FANTASTIC toys.  

Da Bird has been a very, very popular toy with certain cats.  But with a kitten, pretty much everything is a toy.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BeachGal said:

He has such beautiful coloring. ❤️

My son’s cat’s absolute favorite toy is a stick with cotton string that they try to catch when we flick it around them. I have to hide it, though, because the younger cat eats anything string like.

I was putting down "filler" strips of sticky back carpet squares. . . . He loved the skinny strips of backing. . . gagged on one too.  It's the only time since we got him that he's thrown up.   I made sure there weren't any around.  I didn't expect him to try to eat it!

• Like 1

On 11/27/2020 at 4:11 PM, gardenmom5 said:

I was putting down "filler" strips of sticky back carpet squares. . . . He loved the skinny strips of backing. . . gagged on one too.  It's the only time since we got him that he's thrown up.   I made sure there weren't any around.  I didn't expect him to try to eat it!

My son found his kitten gagging with about 7" of shoe lace in his mouth the other day. He has to lock all of his shoes in the closet. Can't leave any strings out whatsoever.

Your kitten looks like Baby Yoda in that photo, btw!

• Sad 1