Jump to content

Menu

Recommended Posts

We needed to replace our Breville toaster/convection oven and they went on sale for $230 (normally $300) and then I ordered it from Kohl's so I got $60 in Kohl's cash.   I added another $20 to my order and got an additional $15 in KC.

Kohl's seemed to have some good deals going on.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Depending on what you are looking for, I find the deals to be very hit and miss this year.  I've bought a bunch of clothes at Kohls,  and I've bought from Target several times over the past few weeks since they are changing their deals daily.  I normally have a store by store list with dates and times they go live.  This year I think its a mess!  I do not like the different deals every day or week from every store!  Its more than I can keep track of!

Hoping to get lucky with a PS5!!!!  Don't think it will happen but im going to try!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Trilliumlady said:

Where have you found great Lego deals?  Walmart?  On the hunt...

What sets are you looking for? 

I have found deals on Walmart, Amazon, and Costco

Oh and Kohls has a great deal right now too.

6 LEGO Star Wars & Disney Sets Only $50 Shipped + Earn $15 Kohl’s Cash - Hip2Save

Target also has had great sales on Legos too. 

Edited by mommyoffive
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Emba said:

Walgreens is having a site wide sale of 25% off of regularly priced items, free shipping over $35, so now might be the time to stock up on things that usually don’t go on sale.

 

Thank you for this - I got 2 months of my DD's iron pills. It turned out to be buy one, get one 75% off with my rewards and the 25% code. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Acorn said:

Is anyone aware of any upcoming promos for books at Amazon or Barnes & Noble? I think most years have had a discount on Monday? 

Amazon has run a few sales on books already.  Buy 2 get 1 free they have done that 2 times in the last month.  They just had 60% off boxed sets.   Not sure if they are doing anything else. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2020 at 6:40 AM, BusyMom5 said:

Depending on what you are looking for, I find the deals to be very hit and miss this year.  I've bought a bunch of clothes at Kohls,  and I've bought from Target several times over the past few weeks since they are changing their deals daily.  I normally have a store by store list with dates and times they go live.  This year I think its a mess!  I do not like the different deals every day or week from every store!  Its more than I can keep track of!

Hoping to get lucky with a PS5!!!!  Don't think it will happen but im going to try!

This. I'm having such a difficult time navigating the sales this year. Ugh. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought a winter coat to donate from Kohls. They're on sale and then you can save more with the code THANKS.

Other than that, I'm going to renew my Plan to Eat subscription while they're half off, and that may be it. I don't know what to buy DH and have already bought for others.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Darn Tough socks has free shipping today.

However, I did move my order over to REI to use a giftcard. They have 10% off buying 3 full price socks, and then I was over the minimum for free shipping there. I cringe at the amount I just spent on socks, but we are very active outdoors.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Acorn said:

Darn Tough socks has free shipping today.

However, I did move my order over to REI to use a giftcard. They have 10% off buying 3 full price socks, and then I was over the minimum for free shipping there. I cringe at the amount I just spent on socks, but we are very active outdoors.

Darn Tough socks last forever. Well spent!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Carolina Wren said:

I bought a winter coat to donate from Kohls. They're on sale and then you can save more with the code THANKS.

Other than that, I'm going to renew my Plan to Eat subscription while they're half off, and that may be it. I don't know what to buy DH and have already bought for others.

Do they have boys' coats on sale?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Williams Sonoma has the 4 qt Staub enameled cast iron dutch oven in 7 colors on sale for $99 with free shipping. I bought a couple of these last year as gifts.
https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/staub-4-quart-cast-iron-round-cocotte-promo/?cm_re=hpbanner2-_-default-_-shop_staub_promo

They also have some good sales on Le Creuset, All Clad D5, and Wusthof knives.

Edited by Corraleno
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...