Menu

Ok Terabith...

@Terabith

Do you live in the middle of the Utah desert?

Or are there more of these things out there?!  How many mysterious monoliths are there in the US?  Are these things communicating?  Replicating?

https://www.9news.com.au/world/alien-like-monolith-found-in-utah-desert-during-wildlife-assignment/05433e5a-2b6e-47e5-be7d-57540fb145fc

Edited by Ausmumof3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 11
45 minutes ago, Ausmumof3 said:

@Terabith

Do you live in the middle of the Utah desert?

Or are there more of these things out there?!  How many mysterious monoliths are there in the US?  Are these things communicating?  Replicating?

https://www.9news.com.au/world/alien-like-monolith-found-in-utah-desert-during-wildlife-assignment/05433e5a-2b6e-47e5-be7d-57540fb145fc

I was just reading about that!!!!

No, I do not live in the middle of the Utah desert.  I live in the wilds of southwestern Virginia, in a city of a 100,000 people (with another 200,000 people in the immediate surrounding area).  Susan Wise Bauer's daughter attends Hollins University in my city, about 45 minutes down the road from Virginia Tech.  We apparently have the eastern branch of the monolith society?  

Speaking of which, monolith's decoration has been changed to a Christmas ornament, so it's seasonal.  No longer a pumpkin.  

• Like 6
  • Haha 5
7 hours ago, Ausmumof3 said:

That sounds nice.

Maybe the alien monolith is the Halloween version 😆

It looks a bit like the monolith from 2001: A Space Odyssey, presumably due to the modernist movements on the West Coast. @Terabith has a more traditional version. Wikipedia (fount of all knowledge worth knowing) says the 2001 monolith seemed to represent or maybe even trigger epic transitions in human evolution. This all ties in well with the year so far. 🙄

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, Terabith said:

I was just reading about that!!!!

No, I do not live in the middle of the Utah desert.  I live in the wilds of southwestern Virginia, in a city of a 100,000 people (with another 200,000 people in the immediate surrounding area).  Susan Wise Bauer's daughter attends Hollins University in my city, about 45 minutes down the road from Virginia Tech.  We apparently have the eastern branch of the monolith society?  

Speaking of which, monolith's decoration has been changed to a Christmas ornament, so it's seasonal.  No longer a pumpkin.  

Huh! All of this time I thought you lived in Seattle! 

• Like 1