If you want a personal story of Covid

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Deleted

Though I don't know exacatly what happened I can make some assumptions. I am so sorry.  I struggle with hearing all this with online friends because I can't bring a pot of soup or flowers or shovel yo

I read and reread your post. Everything I tried to write came out wrong, but I am truly so sorry for your loss.  

I read your original post last night and as someone prior said, re-read to make sure I understood correctly.

Words seem empty..... I am so sorry for your loss and the nightmare you are currently trudging through. Covid is so unfair. 

Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Lean on those sweet children for comfort.  Hugs. 

I, too, missed the post, but I am so very sorry for your loss. I've missed your being on here, but people are coming and going a lot, so I didn't really think through it. I will be praying for you and your family as you grieve.

Though I don't know exacatly what happened I can make some assumptions. I am so sorry.  I struggle with hearing all this with online friends because I can't bring a pot of soup or flowers or shovel your driveway or something. Words aren't always the best thing but it's all we have in this online world. 

• Like 5

Did see the original post but I can see the most important part of it from the comments.  I am so sorry for your loss.  Your family will be in my prayers.  I wish there is something I could do from the other side of the screen.  If there is please reach out