Menu

Covid GI symptoms

KeriJ

My sil (in her 30's) tested positive for Covid around day 13 of her quarantine since her husband had tested positive.  She mentioned to me that she was having a lot of GI symptoms, and it was making her uneasy because no one she knew who had Covid had those symptoms, and she wasn't sure what to expect. 

So I was just checking in for experiences with GI symptoms in those here who have had it.

58 minutes ago, MEmama said:

DH and I had mild upset stomachs around the time DS had COVID toes. No other GI problems, though.

Same! DH and I had stomach upset (only ours was moderate to severe) when DD had COVID toes. 

Don't quote, please. 🙂 

Edited by MercyA
  • Like 2

Mercy,

I'm glad you chimed in. In case you didn’t see it, @Acadie started a thread regarding having hot flashes when her teens had COVID toes (I did as well). Not sure if that applies to you at all, but thought I’d throw it out there just in case. I don’t know if many of us here have had kids with COVID toes but I think it’s fascinating to put any potential puzzle pieces together.

I'll delete this if you want. 

• Thanks 1