Menu

Just for fun—what is your ‘can’t have too much of...”?

Ema

2 hours ago, Ema said:

Oh, coffee, how could I leave out coffee? And I need tips from you people who say plants. I would love to have more plants in the house, but I don’t know what the best option is for low maintenance, low light tolerant plants!

Yes, pathos and snake plant are great, but consider getting an inexpensive grow light. I have one that clips to a window or table ledge, and I put it on a vacation timer. I only need it in the winter for my succulents, but it would give some supplemental light to give you a wider range of plants to grow. 

• Like 1

On 11/14/2020 at 8:38 PM, Ema said:

As I just purchased 9 books online after just having raided our local thrift store and coming home with an armload of books, and after encouraging my sister to put extra cheese in her bread, my obvious answer would be there is no such thing as too much cheese or too many books.

My dear mother would probably say toilet paper, my brother-in-law would probably say shoes. What about you? What do you say you can never have too much of? Cozy blankets? Pencils? Math manipulatives? And if you want to share your favorites or favorite place to get your favorites, that would be fun too!

Coffee mugs

Because rare is the mug that has the right weight, shape, warmth, pretty factor, and fits in your hand exactly so.