Menu

20 in 20 for 2020 Day 11!

Slache

No, I have to believe that heaven will be much less humid than my weather this morning. 😄

2.5 miles walked, arm work done. Might miss tomorrow's walk depending on the weather; we're supposed to get the weaker side of Eta, so I might be okay to walk with an umbrella. I think a couple of you on this thread are more in the path - you guys stay safe! 

• Like 7

Did a 1 mile Leslie Sansone walk before breakfast. Trying to exercise earlier since it helps my mood which is NOT good right now. (Eta is giving us gloomy rainy weather that, compounded with my SAD, is making me miserable. Even on of my dogs is a basket case and hiding under the table from all the rain and stormy weather)

• Like 8

Got in a 2 mile walk with students to see the Veterans section of the local cemetery and monument there.

Had over 10,000 steps when I left work......as we were running around.   My classroom and all students and staff are now quarantined for 2 weeks as a student tested positive today.y walks will be indoors or on the trail behind my house that is not public.

• Like 5

Did my walk on a beautiful day and sustained my first injury. My neighbor was out raking leaves with her darling dog. I was almost up the ramp to my front door and I didn't know darling dog was following us. My lab turned to give chase, yanking the leash that I guess was wrapped around my ring finger. It hurt, but I got a rake to do our raking (leaf pick-up is tomorrow). It hurt raking too. I got my wedding ring off, barely, when I was done. It's a bit swollen now and doesn't bend all the way. I'm finally icing it now, 3 hours later. Will see how it looks tomorrow morning.

• Like 5

Just finished 60 minutes on the exercise bike.

I missed a couple of days, but if I'm going for 20 minutes a day I'm still ok.  I think.

I think I missed Saturday.

Sundays are hard because our daily schedule is different.

Monday night I watched Saving Mr. Banks with dd16 during my exercise time.

Last night I was so exhausted that I fell asleep before 9 pm.  (I usually fall asleep between 1 and 3.)  I was so tired.

Hopefully I'm back on track for the rest of the 20 day challenge.

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Ali in OR said:

Did my walk on a beautiful day and sustained my first injury. My neighbor was out raking leaves with her darling dog. I was almost up the ramp to my front door and I didn't know darling dog was following us. My lab turned to give chase, yanking the leash that I guess was wrapped around my ring finger. It hurt, but I got a rake to do our raking (leaf pick-up is tomorrow). It hurt raking too. I got my wedding ring off, barely, when I was done. It's a bit swollen now and doesn't bend all the way. I'm finally icing it now, 3 hours later. Will see how it looks tomorrow morning.

Ouch! Hope it's better in the morning!

• Like 3

Another morning full of vertigo and nausea today. So I didn't even attempt a walk until pretty late in the day when I felt steadier.

I did manage about 1.2 miles outside, then 30-ish minutes of cardio (back to the very low impact videos with a chair nearby just in case) and 30 minutes on the bike.

Didn't quite make my 9,000 step goal for today, but got a lot closer than yesterday.

• Like 4