Menu

20 in 20 for 2020 Day 6!

Slache

Oh, @Slache, don’t mind the extra doses of cuteness at all=)

Done here, enjoy my country lane walk each morning without the pup.  We cannot take her out of the driveway gate, as that is a psychological barrier for her to keep her from the road...said gate is rarely open when she is outside.  She has gotten used to me leaving without her, no more sad face at the door, but the happy dance when I return means she knows her breakfast is a minute away!

On my walk, I prop the gate open, walk down the lane a little in both directions, then up the driveway again.  Making that loop six times takes just under 20 minutes, which I have always clocked at a mile for me.  What beautiful silhouettes of the trees on far hills have greeted me each morning - grateful for the (cold but) beautiful weather lately.  It has taken me these past few years to enjoy these types of times alone...so many years viewing the world through the eyes of my children (or the dog=), and the solitude is growing on me.

May you all have a peaceful day!

• Like 7

Done!

It wasn't quite as much exercise as it normally is, as we stopped to have a chat with an elderly neighbor (and his dog, who is (mostly) friendly with my dogs) who just got out of a long hospital stay and rehab. So less exertion for us, but I think he enjoyed the chatting. And I feel good about that.

Hi, Isaac! You're a cutie!!!

Edited by Pawz4me
  • Like 8

He’s adorable!! 
Done here as well. Another beautiful walk this morning. Then my row. I also subscribed to an email workout that sends body weight exercises M/W/F. I think that will be a good mix for me. I need more muscle training. 
It’s called theworkout.today if anyone wants to check it out. Totally free so far. 

Edited by Toocrazy!!
Wrong website workout name
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Never apologize for baby pics!

I made 1.4 miles outside this morning, despite a reluctant and jumpy canine companion. Back inside, I did my 30+ minutes of cardio with a couple of the more energetic videos from Leslie Sansone's YouTube channel. (I actually met my step goal for the day before I finished the second video.)

I'm planning to catch up on my stationary biking for the day once I finish work.

• Like 7

Hi Isaacs! Y'all are cute!

Walked 1.5 miles outside. Weather changed to windy and blustery and it was hard to do my longer loop, so, that is all for today. I will try to do a lot of batch prepping and cooking for the next 4 days tonight, so that should count as exercise as well 😉

• Like 5

I did about 3 miles with my students today....walked to the post office.

Then I did a mile in the woods with my daughter.  Leaves are still beautiful.  Would have loved more time but it was getting dark soon.

Next up is 10 minutes of incline walking on the treadmill.

IMG_20201106_163353656.jpg

• Like 6

Did not one but 2 of the 15 minute 1 mile Leslie Sansone videos. And my mean Apple Watch wouldn't count that as 30 minutes of actual exercise, so then I did a 10 minute easy yoga video - just to loosen up. And it counted some of that, so that gave me 35 minutes and all my rings were closed. 

I was really sore today (quads mostly) from yesterday's yoga, hence doing more walking video and less yoga. 

• Like 5