Menu

Update 5-18-23 WWYD

Scarlett

4 minutes ago, Murphy101 said:

If I knew for a fact after verifying with my own household members, that he never helped with my heater, last week or whenever, I’d text something like:

“*confused*We haven’t had him around since ___ Hope he finds his wallet tho!“

Yes, something like this.

• Like 1

I wouldn’t assume he was using you to cover something up.   It may have been an innocent name or time line mix up.  Answering he wasn’t over and you don’t know anything about that is appropriate but I wouldn’t worry about it beyond that.  

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Danae said:

Coming back to add — I would absolutely not say anything to him about it.  If he’s cheating and she’s gathering evidence, don’t tip him off. You can tell him you don’t appreciate being used as a cover after she confronts him.

That is a good point.  You would think I would have remembered that from my own experience.  

Sadly I think she turns a blind eye often.  So I doubt she is gathering evidence.....but it is possible.  

• Like 1

• Scarlett changed the title to Update 5-18-23 WWYD

Remember, this story?

Turns out he was in an affair. As I highly suspected. And my suspicion was based upon many many are incidents over the last five years. 
After this incident, in September 2021, I called her and gave her some info I had about her husband. She said I was listening to slanderous gossip and she’s never spoken to me again.

But it’s all out in the open now. I think it has been going on about six years.

Oh, and she is sticking by him. 

• Sad 10