Menu

what do you use to make kittens milk

bjmom2020

What all can you use to make kittens milk at home? my little girl moma cat had kittens there at least 4 or five weeks old.unfortunately she had. Them were we didn't know she had Them at until yesterday when one came walking out no were unfourtantley it doesn't want eat any soft food or drink regular milk.and the moma doesn't no longer want feed it i assume cause it has little tiny teeth

You can get kitten replacement formula at the vet or at any pet store. It's a bit spendy, though.

You might also be able to get kitten replacement formula from a local organization or a friendly individual who does rescue, fostering, or TNR.

Kittens that age ought to be able to eat wet food, though, especially if you add a little more water. While six weeks is young to wean, and I'd never advise anybody to separate a kitten from its mother at that age unless they had no choice, it shouldn't be such a problem. Are you certain you know how old they are? It may be better to ask around locally and see if anybody more experienced can help, or if there is anybody with a mama cat who has room for another couple of kittens.

• Like 1