Menu

I bought a few things from here, kiddo liked it

happycc

This is AWESOME. Great find! When my ds was that age he ATE THAT STUFF UP! And to be able to buy and print so easily, just wow.

Christine Reeve has here Autism Classroom Resources TPT that is very similar. But this website you've found is much more extensive. It looks GREAT! If you have a laminator and some velcro, you're good to go!! 

Fwiw I still do a lot of chunked instruction with ds. Right now he's learning the states and putting them into a puzzle. We do 4-6 new states at a time, working with them till he's comfortable. Even though he doesn't have seizures, there's just a lot that is slower to come. It took a long time for him to learn a useful phone number. 

So I think whether you use their materials (which look GREAT) or use the website for ideas and then modify it to fit the age/needs of your dc, either way great stuff. Like sometimes I'll see a thing they're doing, like having the dc specify what bill/coin he would use to pay for something, and I might do that another way. The needs are still there.

Good find!

• Like 1