Menu

It makes sense now

Scarlett

My DIL posts excessively.  It is almost like I can see the ADHD in her through her posts.  She also told me she is on the spectrum....so that could be part of it.  Most of her posts I can’t even comment on because they are either 1)conspiracy theory 2) full of vulgarity or 3) both.  Plus a smattering of how she was always the friend on the outside....least popular of the group.  She loves her mother sooooooo much. How to treat your man right......

It is exhausting.  She did post one picture of the baby yesterday, so that was nice.  

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Scarlett said:

My DIL posts excessively.  It is almost like I can see the ADHD in her through her posts.  She also told me she is on the spectrum....so that could be part of it.  Most of her posts I can’t even comment on because they are either 1)conspiracy theory 2) full of vulgarity or 3) both.  Plus a smattering of how she was always the friend on the outside....least popular of the group.  She loves her mother sooooooo much. How to treat your man right......

It is exhausting.  She did post one picture of the baby yesterday, so that was nice.  

I'd unfollow. I really would. Then you could decide to look at her stuff when you have the energy. 

(Unless you've already done so. Sorry, I don't remember.) 

• Like 3

Ok I unfollowed. Just for kicks I counted and there were 34 memes in the last 24 hours and one photo of the baby.  The meme that pushed me over the edge was. ‘Save a pumpkin, carve a  pedophile. Hashtag Save the children’.  

What the what. 

Edited by Scarlett
  • Confused 7

1 minute ago, Scarlett said:

Ok I unfollowed. Just for kicks I counted and there were 34 memes in the last 24 hours and one photo of the baby.  The meme that pushed me over the edge was. ‘Save a pumpkin, carve a  pedophile. Hashtag Save the children’.  

What the what. 

I guess she'll go to a pedophile patch for Halloween? 😉 

• Sad 1