Menu

I look like a ninja

This is my new school staff ID.   I had to laugh as I look like a ninja warrior.....a "grandma" ninja warrior....as my students think they am pretty old.

FB_IMG_1602718473463.jpg

Edited by Ottakee
  • Like 7
  • Haha 13

So I cannot help but comment...

DD10's old GS troop used to meet at a rec center, which held lots of classes.  One night, her meeting was finished and I picked her up.  We were leaving at the same time a martial arts class was out.  A kid in the MA class, which was in the gym across the hall from the meeting room that her troop meeting was in passed us as we left.  His robe (sorry I don't know the proper name.) was all black and it was tied.  He was just tring to get home but as we passed him, DD10 who was like 7 at the time (and has an ASD diagnosis) was all

*GASP* Look!!!!  A NINJA!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Why didn’t they make you take your mask off?!?!?!  How is that supposed to be a good identification picture?  Why even bother at this point?  Covid has made people make insane decisions in the name of safety.

• Like 3
17 hours ago, happysmileylady said:

robe (sorry I don't know the proper name.) was all black and it was tied. 

Gi. That's the word you were looking for. Pronounced "jee." My kids have all learned karate & their uniforms were black like you described but none had a black belt.

You don't look old, @Ottakee!!