Menu

Who's going to tackle Sunday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Woke up early, wide awake. Good bloodsugar number again today. Making coffee now. 

Church

Clean up some of the camping gear. 

Make dinner early -shepherd's pie
Make snack to take this afternoon.
  pumpkin bread

Amazon order  

Read book for small group   

Small group in the late afternoon. Meeting on their screened porch, since it's still rainy.  

Tutoring prep   tomorrow

AHG things

Edited by ScoutTN
  • Like 3

Good morning! I might head to the tennis tournament- they appear to be relaxing the spectator limit for later rounds. ds3 lost to the number one seed in 3 sets- second tournament in a row they met in the quarters (seems no matter ds3's seed they are destined to meet). Ds3 has a consol bracket match today.

Other than that-not much is going on

• tournament?
  • home to relax
  • return rental car sometime today
  • read, crochet, watch football

Have a great day!

• Like 3

logged fasting bloodsugars

fed Neko and Juliet - remembered to add a teaspoon of pumpkin to Neko's food to see if that helps his digestive issues. 

fed myself

filled pill boxes for the week. 

medicated myself

made bed

showered and dressed

brushed teeth

logged food, water and carbs

updated Sparkpeople blog

stretched

prayed

• Like 2

I didn’t make a plan for today, which is unusual for me. I like to make giant lists and then see if any of it gets done, lol.

I wound up pretty productive. A load of laundry, cleaned the oven, caulked two windows, removed the window A/C unit, tried to dig out Halloween decorations but only found a few. Gotta see if dh can remember whereabouts he put them. Made ds some cloud dough, and put out some frozen cookie dough balls to defrost. All while testing various remedies on rug stains. Dinner is DIY Mexican, so I took taco meat out to defrost.

There’s a never ending list of other things I should probably do, but I’m not going to because it’s the weekend and I’m trying to convince myself that that still means something!  So snacks and TV it is, maybe with a few board games thrown in.

• Like 3

Howdie, happy Sunday!

I let my kids invite some friends over today for extended birthday fun.  Of course that meant a lot of cleaning, but I am glad to have a reason to clean.  I even got a bunch done in my kids' bathroom and eldest's bedroom.  I also got a bunch of laundry done.

Not sure how long the visiting kids will stay (tomorrow is a school day), but right now they are all at the park, enjoying this beautiful Indian Summer day.

To do:

• Probably order dinner for the kids.
  • My parents' taxes.
  • Assemble my personal tax info & send to our tax preparer.
  • Finish the laundry.
  • Start application for kids' new passports, as their old ones will expire soon.
  • Try to accomplish some client work and other personal work.
  • Walk, read, whatever else gets done.
  • Like 3

Kitchen doors blocked off with plastic. 

got the refrigerator hooked up to power since the plug I was using was shut off .  

also got my computer hooked up to power  

went to Lowe’s

got dinner that I didn’t have to cook which was nice since I don’t have a hot plate hooked up yet. 

still have to do the hot plate and figure out how to charge my phone conveniently. 

• Like 2