Menu

SAT Registration

Is there a way to just register for the test without filling out all their intrusive questions? I feel a lot of it is none of their business. Why do they need to know a parent's educational level, for instance, which is a required question, and why do they need to know their GPA by subject? I don't want to fill it out and I completely distrust the College Board's intent to protect information. I know my kids registered for the PSAT in school and I guarantee they didn't spend time filling out a 30 min survey.

Also, for homeschoolers, what do I select for high school? I see no option to select home school. 

I'm sorry if this has been asked a million times but the search function for "sat" is not the best here and I didn't see it answered. 

My kid only answered the required questions and skipped the gpa & course questions. It has been a couple years so I don't remember which ones were required. Choosing not to be part of the search service is important unless they want a ton of useless email & a boxful of stupid snailmail.

The homeschooler code for the SAT is 970000 and shows up as homeschool clearinghouse NY if I remember correctly. Doesn't matter what your real state is.

• Like 1