Menu

Protocol for COVID exposure??

Soror

I know I read this on the big thread but searching on here and Google is failing me. My son has tested positive, he is isolated in the basement with his room and has his own bathroom. We are all quarantined of course. Can anyone help me out here? TIA

• Sad 9

A relative of mine just went through this in a house where he lived with 5 other people.  The one who tested positive had his own bathroom, and otherwise stayed quarantined in his room for two weeks.  (Very challenging, but he did it!)  He did have limited access to the shared kitchen, always wearing mask, visor, and gloves, and only when no one else was there.  

Amazingly, no one else got it!  

• Like 1

Sorry about print size this is from my own list and I cannot modify here. Also I lost a prior attempt to post in s site update and am having posting trouble now. 

Personal Covid to remember list:

1. hydration, rest, nutrition, fresh air, sunshine...

1. Combine Marik/MATH and Zelenko OTC protocols.  OTC Nebulizer

1. Selenium 200mcg, iodine, D3-50K, A, K, NAC, CoQ10, multiV, magnesium, BComplex, extra Thiamine, B12, essential fatty acids, coconut oil, olive oil 
  2. Consider herbal formula, oregano, cinnamon, elderberry, tea esp green 
  3. Air filtering, protect other household  including pets. 
Edited by Pen
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, J-rap said:

A relative of mine just went through this in a house where he lived with 5 other people.  The one who tested positive had his own bathroom, and otherwise stayed quarantined in his room for two weeks.  (Very challenging, but he did it!)  He did have limited access to the shared kitchen, always wearing mask, visor, and gloves, and only when no one else was there.  

Amazingly, no one else got it!  

I also had a relative with it where no one else in the home caught it.  They were not even very rigorous about isolating the sick person since it was a child — except for being rigorous in separating him from the grandparents who were more high risk. 

@Plum has also had experience of one sick family member no one catching it. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pen said:

I also had a relative with it where no one else in the home caught it.  They were not even very rigorous about isolating the sick person since it was a child — except for being rigorous in separating him from the grandparents who were more high risk. 

@Plum has also had experience of one sick family member no one catching it. 

From what I've seen, some people aren't serious spreaders. So it's hard to know whether what one did helped or just luck 😕 . 

Either way, I'd make sure not to share the air. I agree with not running the AC or heat. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Not_a_number said:

From what I've seen, some people aren't serious spreaders. So it's hard to know whether what one did helped or just luck 😕 . 

Either way, I'd make sure not to share the air. I agree with not running the AC or heat. 

I agree. And conversely I know people where (nearly) everyone in household got sick.   

I would tend to think both luck and what was done play a part in what happens.

If sick person isn’t a virus shedder and others are low risk it probably doesn’t matter.

If the person is a high virus shedder, then more hygiene and other protocols will likely be more significant, but perhaps won’t be enough if viral load/shedding is greater than abilities to isolate/mitigate/etc. 

Edited by Pen
  • Sad 1