Menu

Can we have a vent thread?

mommyoffive

Anything you have to vent about?  Let's go.

I live in a suburban neighborhood on small lots.  .25 of an acre or smaller.    I have neighbors right behind me.  Those ones have driven us crazy this lockdown and are so inconsiderate.   Another neighbor right behind us kitty corner has two dogs.  They are out all day barking and getting into loud play fights.   Well now the neighbors let them out at 5am.  The bark constantly and play fight for hours.    REALLY?  5am?  I get dogs have to go to the bathroom, but this crazy.   We have dogs too, but I wouldn't let them do that.   It wakes up are whole house.   We have sound machines running.    

• Like 1
  • Sad 8

sorry that sounds really frustrating.  

My only vent today is about myself.  I have been trying really hard to be more productive and accomplish some serious goals I have set out for myself and I simply can't get over the first hurdle. I don't know what exactly is holding me back, most likely fear of failure,  but I'm really getting sick of it.  How does one start new habits and make the life they want for themselves if they can't get off the couch (so to speak.) I'm just really down on myself today and even that feels like an excuse to keep not doing what I need to do to accomplish my goals.  Why can't it be as easy as waking up one day and just having a different mindset? Blah!

That felt good to write out.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Speaking of dogs, somebody in my house is a liar. He keeps insisting he is starving. He is not starving. He also swears he cannot jump onto and off of the couch or the bed... unless there is food up there. And if you ever leave him alone for more than a few minutes he tells the entire world, at the top of his lungs, that he's been abandoned and that the humans left him to die.

Venting about *humans* now, my crazy neighbor across the street who is absolutely oversharing on his house for sale sign (I don't care where you're moving and why! I just want you gone!) has taken to playing loud music starting at 9pm. On weeknights. Which would be bad enough, but he has a habit of cursing out people who do things like have birthday parties (pre-covid) for their kids at noon on weekends. Because those people have "no respect for their neighbors". I cannot wait until he sells his house and moves closer to his sister who just lost her husband and needs help with her garden. (I'm sure she'll be thrilled.)

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, hjffkj said:

My only vent today is about myself.  I have been trying really hard to be more productive and accomplish some serious goals I have set out for myself and I simply can't get over the first hurdle. I don't know what exactly is holding me back, most likely fear of failure,  but I'm really getting sick of it.  How does one start new habits and make the life they want for themselves if they can't get off the couch (so to speak.) I'm just really down on myself today and even that feels like an excuse to keep not doing what I need to do to accomplish my goals.  Why can't it be as easy as waking up one day and just having a different mindset? Blah!

You’re not alone. 😔

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, mommyoffive said:

Anything you have to vent about?  Let's go.

I live in a suburban neighborhood on small lots.  .25 of an acre or smaller.    I have neighbors right behind me.  Those ones have driven us crazy this lockdown and are so inconsiderate.   Another neighbor right behind us kitty corner has two dogs.  They are out all day barking and getting into loud play fights.   Well now the neighbors let them out at 5am.  The bark constantly and play fight for hours.    REALLY?  5am?  I get dogs have to go to the bathroom, but this crazy.   We have dogs too, but I wouldn't let them do that.   It wakes up are whole house.   We have sound machines running.    

OHHH, now I know where my former neighbors moved 🤣!

Seriously, the noise has been out of control in my neighborhood.    Our neighbors had a HORRIBLE dog.    And they would let it out at 1 am, 5 am, 11 pm, you name it and it would bark its head off.  Every time I went into my yard to go to the car, take out the trash, or I don't know USE my yard it would bark it's head off and throw itself at my fence!   For like, a half hour!   I spoke to them, I was incredibly nice, and they had "NO IDEA the dog was doing that!"    Bull****!   This isn't a yip, or 2 minutes of barking!  There is NO WAY you didn't hear it unless you are constantly running a jackhammer in your house.   Who lets their dog out to bark at 2 am or 5 am when you live on tiny lots????   As soon as THEY moved in April the other neighbors started blaring music 3-4 times a week and the bass thumping and driving us nuts, INSIDE the closed up house.   I spoke to them, EXTREMELY NICE but nope, "we're allowed to have a good time"   too bad for you.    

I am frazzled.   I have read that noise complaints are up everywhere.    And I get it, these people being jerks are also frustrated which is why they are acting SO BADLY.   But I can't believe the level of inconsiderate behavior I am experiencing this year.    We're all stuck at home, tone it down people.   Think about the people around you SOME.     

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Zebra said:

OHHH, now I know where my former neighbors moved 🤣!

Seriously, the noise has been out of control in my neighborhood.    Our neighbors had a HORRIBLE dog.    And they would let it out at 1 am, 5 am, 11 pm, you name it and it would bark its head off.  Every time I went into my yard to go to the car, take out the trash, or I don't know USE my yard it would bark it's head off and throw itself at my fence!   For like, a half hour!   I spoke to them, I was incredibly nice, and they had "NO IDEA the dog was doing that!"    Bull****!   This isn't a yip, or 2 minutes of barking!  There is NO WAY you didn't hear it unless you are constantly running a jackhammer in your house.   Who lets their dog out to bark at 2 am or 5 am when you live on tiny lots????   As soon as THEY moved in April the other neighbors started blaring music 3-4 times a week and the bass thumping and driving us nuts, INSIDE the closed up house.   I spoke to them, EXTREMELY NICE but nope, "we're allowed to have a good time"   too bad for you.    

I am frazzled.   I have read that noise complaints are up everywhere.    And I get it, these people being jerks are also frustrated which is why they are acting SO BADLY.   But I can't believe the level of inconsiderate behavior I am experiencing this year.    We're all stuck at home, tone it down people.   Think about the people around you SOME.     

Yes!  Common decency.   It is blowing my mind. 

• Like 1

As soon as THEY moved in April the other neighbors started blaring music 3-4 times a week and the bass thumping and driving us nuts, INSIDE the closed up house.   I spoke to them, EXTREMELY NICE but nope, "we're allowed to have a good time"   too bad for you.    

Install your own sound system. Something pretty loud. Play the same song on a loop until they stop. I suggest Rite of Spring, but Baby Shark is good too.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

54 minutes ago, hjffkj said:

Thanks for writing this out!  I want to use it for my vent too!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Tanaqui said:

Install your own sound system. Something pretty loud. Play the same song on a loop until they stop. I suggest Rite of Spring, but Baby Shark is good too.

I was thinking either Dueling Banjos or Santa Baby, but I am afraid they would LOVE IT and beg me to blare it constantly.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Zebra said:

I was thinking either Dueling Banjos or Santa Baby, but I am afraid they would LOVE IT and beg me to blare it constantly.   

How about “The Song that Never Ends” or the Barney song? Invest in good earplugs for yourself , though. 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I have a neighbor vent too. I live in the country, and they’re far enough away no noise reaches us. But we have to drive by every time we go anywhere. A year and a half ago or so their dog they’d had for years was run over chasing cars. Since then, they’re on their third puppy. They keep getting run over (so glad it hasn’t been by me!) but they never put up a fence or do anything to prevent it from happening, just get a new puppy. It makes me so sad and mad! I worry every time I drive by.  My husband stops the car and yells at the puppy every time it comes out to chase him, so it seems to avoid our vehicles now, but I’m still afraid its days are numbered.☹️

• Sad 7

Vent DH has to spend all day on his day off calling idk how many people.  Why? Because something on his last inhaler prescription doesn't match word for word the info on Operating license.  The people he is talking to are not really getting the problem and he keeps getting shunted of to someone else.  This is my one day with him out of 17!!  I would like to do something besides listen to him argue with you. 

• Like 2

It's interesting to hear that so many people's vents are at least partly dog-noise-related.  We had that problem in our last home too.  I feel sorry for the dogs and it's absolutely baffling that their owners can't understand that the noise might bother the neighbors.  It can be such a huge, huge issue!!

My biggest vent -- within my control -- is the same as hjffkj's...  I have so many ideas/goals and you'd think now would be the perfect time to be able to focus on them, but my mental energy is so consumed by other things that in the end I kind of accomplish nothing.  I wish I could get my brain to just settle down and focus.

• Like 2

I have a whole closet full of stuff I need to list on ebay, and I just can't find the motivation to do it. 

My husband said something kind of selfish yesterday, and it REALLY made me mad. I can't find the words right now to calmly explain why he made me mad. I don't want to fight. So instead, I am ignoring the selfish thing he said. Or at least, trying to. 😕

• Like 1

I've spent the last month, including evenings and weekends, dealing with the complexities of setting up socially-distanced in-person learning for students at the university where I work. I spent most of today on the task.

And I'm 90% sure everything will be online by Monday. Not a single in-person class will have been taught by then. I  will support the decision. But what a waste of effort! 

Edited by Laura Corin
  • Like 1
  • Sad 6

I have a vent I can't really share with my real life friends.  I have worked as an election worker for many many years. We are well trained and dedicated to making sure every registered voter gets a chance to vote, the ballots monitored and tallied accurately. 

The urban myths my friends keep sharing about the 'rigged' system are driving me crazy especially regarding mail in votes. I just want to yell, "if you think it is so poorly run why don't you come try it".

• Like 13
  • Sad 4

I need to vent.

I’ve been working very hard during the whole pandemic to stay upbeat, but I reached my limit this week. Tuesday afternoon we got notice (only on Facebook) that our town’s water treatment facility did not pass inspection, so now we have a boil water order. The problem at the treatment place should be fixed by the end of NOVEMBER. Then, as I am busy boing water to clean up after dinner, I discovered that mice have been all over the counter where the small appliances are stored. I am having to clean and disinfect every bit of that with water that I have to boil!! My DH thinks he will help by running the dishwasher but doesn’t bother to look around just a little to get all the dirty dishes which then means that I have to hand wash the rest with the water that I boiled! This morning I opened the silverware drawer to get a fork and knife so I could eat my breakfast, and there was a mouse standing on the forks! So, I pulled out that drawer and washed and disinfected the silverware before I went to work. Then I get home from work and start cleaning on the other drawers and discover that my DH left all his dirty dished from breakfast on the counter next to the stove (the same counter that had the mice droppings 2 days ago) instead of putting them in the dishwasher which I had emptied this morning. 

I think we are having peanut butter sandwiches for dinner, because I am in no mood to cook anything for him right now.

At least I had a really good day at work.

Edited by City Mouse
  • Sad 14

12 minutes ago, City Mouse said:

I need to vent.

I’ve been working very hard during the whole pandemic to stay upbeat, but I reached my limit this week. Tuesday afternoon we got notice (only on Facebook) that our town’s water treatment facility did not pass inspection, so now we have a boing water order. The problem at the treatment place should be fixed by the end of NOVEMBER. Then, as I am busy boing water to clean up after dinner, I discovered that mice have been all over the counter where the small appliances are stored. I am having to clean and disinfect every bit of that with water that I have to boil!! My DH thinks he will help by running the dishwasher but doesn’t bother to look around just a little to get all the dirty dishes which then means that I have to had wash the rest with the water that I boiled! This morning I opened the silverware drawer to get a fork and knife so I could eat my breakfast, and there was a mouse standing on the forks! So, I pulled out that drawer and washed and disinfected the silverware before I went to work. Then I get home from work and start cleaning on the other drawers and discover that my DH left all his dirty dished from breakfast on the counter next to the stove (the same counter that had the mice droppings 2 days ago) instead of putting them in the dishwasher which I had emptied this morning. 

I think we are having peanut butter sandwiches for dinner, because I am in no mood to cook anything for him right now.

I'd be LIVID! What a hassle! Can you buy those giant jugs of water at Walmart or something? 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, fairfarmhand said:

I'd be LIVID! What a hassle! Can you buy those giant jugs of water at Walmart or something? 

I live over an hour from the nearest big box store. The two stores in our town were sold out by Tuesday night, but Family Dollar was supposed to get a big order of water today. Luckily, a near by large ranch  that has its own water treatment is offering water for free. It is only a short drive, but we have to provide our own containers. I will be going somewhere  this weekend to get water containers. 

• Sad 2

I have another-I need to lose weight in the worst kind of way. I have lost 14 pounds, but in the last week or two I have really struggled. Well, struggled is not the right word. I have given in to temptation too many times. Today I stopped at Albertson's to buy salads for lunches and picked up ice cream treats to eat on the way home. Two Packages. I ate one package and part of the second, but managed to throw away the biggest portion of the second package. Why do I sabotage myself like this????

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Math teacher said:

I'm embarrassed to say that my son is lazy. I know he is looking for a job, but I need a little more help around here. He was supposed to cook dinner for dh tonight, but he is "so sleepy". I'm pretty fed up. How did I end up with a lazy kid?

Looks like he is cooking after all. Which one of you called him and chewed him out?

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

13 hours ago, MissLemon said:

I have a whole closet full of stuff I need to list on ebay, and I just can't find the motivation to do it. 

My husband said something kind of selfish yesterday, and it REALLY made me mad. I can't find the words right now to calmly explain why he made me mad. I don't want to fight. So instead, I am ignoring the selfish thing he said. Or at least, trying to. 😕

I just finished reading (listening to) Non-Violent Communication by Marshall Rosenburg. It really is a wonderful concept, although I admit it is not always easy to practice in the heat of a moment. However, I am endeavoring to do this when I find my anger rising. The basic gist is first to try to identify what need the angering person is trying to meet or feels is met by the angering behavior. Then, identify what need of your own is not being met by the other person’s behavior. 

I have not yet become advanced enough that I can do this appropriately in the moment, but it is still progress if I can reflect on it and do it at all. Ideally, you would communicate with the person in the moment, like trying to confirm what need the behavior is meeting for them and share what need of yours is not being met. But I have not developed to that point yet myself. 

I recently did this (after the fact, not in the moment) about something dh was doing/saying that brought up anger in me. It does help dissipate the anger if I can understand from his perspective what need the behavior meets for him, and knowing myself enough to identify what need of mine is not met. Sort of like how a whiny kid is less annoying if you know they need a nap. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Math teacher said:

Looks like he is cooking after all. Which one of you called him and chewed him out?

He heard me yelling at my son yesterday and was just grateful to have YOU as his mom.  :P 

11 hours ago, ScoutTN said:

I am SO tired of idiot political texts!! That is all.

Yes!

I am so, so, so sick of medical costs. I'm over it.  And I hate saying no to kids and good things because... medical costs.  The guilt is overwhelming.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

14 hours ago, City Mouse said:

I need to vent.

I’ve been working very hard during the whole pandemic to stay upbeat, but I reached my limit this week. Tuesday afternoon we got notice (only on Facebook) that our town’s water treatment facility did not pass inspection, so now we have a boil water order. The problem at the treatment place should be fixed by the end of NOVEMBER. Then, as I am busy boing water to clean up after dinner, I discovered that mice have been all over the counter where the small appliances are stored. I am having to clean and disinfect every bit of that with water that I have to boil!! My DH thinks he will help by running the dishwasher but doesn’t bother to look around just a little to get all the dirty dishes which then means that I have to hand wash the rest with the water that I boiled! This morning I opened the silverware drawer to get a fork and knife so I could eat my breakfast, and there was a mouse standing on the forks! So, I pulled out that drawer and washed and disinfected the silverware before I went to work. Then I get home from work and start cleaning on the other drawers and discover that my DH left all his dirty dished from breakfast on the counter next to the stove (the same counter that had the mice droppings 2 days ago) instead of putting them in the dishwasher which I had emptied this morning. 

At least your user name checks out. 🤪

Seriously, that sounds awful. Either of those alone would send me straight over the edge. 

I'm bitter right now but I'm trying really hard not to be. I was having a lovely visit with my granddaughter and new grandson when DH fell off the roof and broke his leg. He said if he had just gotten down and moved the ladder like he was supposed to it would never have happened. So, I'm angry that I lost valuable time with my grandchildren who I rarely get to see, I'm angry that our savings is going to be wiped out, I'm angry that I don't know what happens after the savings runs out and he won't talk about it, I'm angry that he is only thinking of himself right now (after a long day of travel turned into a long night of home repair and cleaning when I got home, I fell asleep late in the afternoon and was yelled at for that because he needed me to go to the store right then), I'm angry that now I'm going to need to get a job where my fibromyalgia is going to make me miserable, and I'm angry at him for going on the roof with no one home and nearly killing himself.

Thanks for the place to vent. I'm feeling rather sorry for myself and I hope this vent will help me get past that. I really do need to get past that.

• Like 3
  • Sad 8

oh, yes!!

Last week, we got the call that our neighbor died of cancer. He was diagnosed over a year ago and was in remission, but it came back in full force. He came over to talk with dh at the beginning of the pandemic (when I was a freaked out MESS) and I was almost hostile-rude to him because he was ON OUR PORCH, wth!?? That's my last memory of this man who I've lived across the street from for 25 years. He would come over to talk with DH when DH was outside and dh had to keep reminding him to step back (because neighbor had no previous understanding of "personal space" when he would start talking). His extended family came up a few weeks ago with their motorhomes and RVs and they were going to travel the country until he couldn't do it anymore.

Their trip lasted one week. He was home for two days and passed away. He was only a couple years older than dh.

THEN. DH gets a call yesterday. A guy he has worked with/for for around six years had a massive heard attack and dropped dead. He was 51 years old and had soooooooo much life left to live. SO much more to do in this world. DH is stunned, this poor man's family is stunned. It's a tragedy of epic proportions.

And, my aunt is still in the hospital. Dying. They keep moving her from one wing to another and each time they move her, she has to be "quarantined" for 14 days. So it's been over two months since she's had any family able to come in and visit her because they keep moving her around and can't explain to my cousin WHY they keep moving her around. She has a phone, so family can call/facetime her, but she's so sad and all alone and this isn't the way this was supposed to happen for her. My mom (high risk and has been stuck in her house alone for 6 months now) is depressed because she can't go to her sister when she needs her most. And today, my mom has been trying to call her and there is no answer. She was going to call my cousin after he gets off work today, but UGH.

Everything sucks. Even the stuff that doesn't suck is tainted by COVID and I am so, so, so done with it all. IF only that were enough to make it all go away.

Edited by easypeasy
  • Sad 6

Well, venting yesterday really changed my mindset yesterday and I progressed nicely on the things I'm working on but then today it was back to just not wanting too.  So, I'm going to complain some more.  Why is it such a roller coaster with me.  I would give anything to just have an entire week run smoothly in the middle of the road. not too productive that I burn out and not too lazy that I don't accomplish anything.  Blah, that is all

• Like 3

On 9/23/2020 at 6:00 PM, MissLemon said:

And he gave me a blank look, and went on about how he didn't want the bowling ball in the first place, and he can't understand why *I* kept it this whole time. 

I haven't caught up on all the posts following this, but I guess he has now given you permission to get rid of it!  Wait awhile until he forgets about it, then ditch it, he probably won't remember!  

Just now, ***** said:

I haven't caught up on all the posts following this, but I guess he has now given you permission to get rid of it!  Wait awhile until he forgets about it, then ditch it, he probably won't remember!  

Oh, I did! I immediately put it in the car and drove it over to Goodwill!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 9/23/2020 at 11:45 PM, hjffkj said:

This is also my vent.  

On 9/24/2020 at 7:37 AM, City Mouse said:

I need to vent.

Ugh.  We also have mouse problems (too many birds, too much bird seed 😬).  I think a boil water advice would send me over the edge!  

On 9/24/2020 at 4:01 PM, hjffkj said:

Well, venting yesterday really changed my mindset yesterday and I progressed nicely on the things I'm working on but then today it was back to just not wanting too. 

I hear you on that. I mean, I (all of us) had how many months of 'freedom' with the quarantine...didn't have to go anywhere because we couldn't, couldn't plan social events because we had to stay home, etc.  But did I get started on purging, projects and finishing things I said I would when 'I had time'? No!  When I heard the donation places wouldn't accept our stuff because they didn't want to spread covid, well, I didn't want it all laying around in a huge pile, so I didn't bother to thin stuff out (and I need to do that more)!

So now I'm thinking, I just wish we had a few days, or a week...when I didn't have to think of responsibilities (birthdays, dinners...). And I realize I had that time, and I blew it!:sad:    I sound like you.  Yesterday I had important things to do, but I chose to do something physical, and that was to clean out our dirtiest shed that hadn't been cleaned in over 2 decades. Yes, I got something done, and I am glad about that, but it was like at the bottom of the list of needs...and then today it felt good to stay in my pj's and all I did was cook (homemade, ok, that does take time...).    

• Like 1

On 9/24/2020 at 3:06 AM, Tanaqui said:

Don't imagine how the other neighbours would feel.

I am sick of the election.  We have enough to deal with without the nastiness displayed with some politicians.  And I am sick of the lies and posturing.  

And I am getting a headache.

Edited by kiwik

10 hours ago, ***** said:

I hear you on that. I mean, I (all of us) had how many months of 'freedom' with the quarantine...didn't have to go anywhere because we couldn't, couldn't plan social events because we had to stay home, etc.  But did I get started on purging, projects and finishing things I said I would when 'I had time'? No!  When I heard the donation places wouldn't accept our stuff because they didn't want to spread covid, well, I didn't want it all laying around in a huge pile, so I didn't bother to thin stuff out (and I need to do that more)!

So now I'm thinking, I just wish we had a few days, or a week...when I didn't have to think of responsibilities (birthdays, dinners...). And I realize I had that time, and I blew it!:sad:    I sound like you.  Yesterday I had important things to do, but I chose to do something physical, and that was to clean out our dirtiest shed that hadn't been cleaned in over 2 decades. Yes, I got something done, and I am glad about that, but it was like at the bottom of the list of needs...and then today it felt good to stay in my pj's and all I did was cook (homemade, ok, that does take time...).    

Oh did I have grand plans for how I was going to spend this time stuck at home! I started strong but lost steam in June and have done so little since then. But the last few days I've been making to do lists and that is going well enough.

The lab somehow 'missed' 2 tests on my orders so I had to get my blood drawn again.

My med was recalled and the pharmacy didn't fill it when they said they would so I had to wait until 4 days.

Dh's clinic at his work was wonderful, our whole family used it for years. Then it changed management and cut out a bunch of services. I tried the new provider but they sucked (long story short). They brought back the old dr after the new one got fired for not doing her job and I was so happy but it was only temporary. They brought in another dr and he is an a**hole and incompetent so I have to find new dr's for the whole family.

And our dentist has closed practice due to COVID (he was older anyway and was going to retire sometime). I LOVED our dentist. I've went to him for 21 yrs now and dh his whole life. I don't know who to pick now. 

This year has been a rollercoaster with dh's work. Ya, he got a new position with a raise!  Will his location close? Pay cuts for salary due to market downturn/COVID.  Some benefits lost, not coming back. Pay cut restored. Then will his company file bankruptcy? Checking into other jobs, waiting on people. Company does declare bankruptcy then is bought by another company. Bonus cut.

Extreme amount of kid stress that I don't even want to discuss with anyone except dh.

And expenses keep popping up. I'm ready for a slow month and to see how the buyout goes (looks like these guys do a better job running companies than the previous CEO that have ran it into the ground) so maybe we'll get some stability after a couple of years of waiting and worry. 

• Sad 3

• 1 month later...

Ugh, just another vent at the same neighbors who let their dogs out today at 5:45 am to bark incessantly.  I am so tired because of this.  It wakes everyone in our house up.  I so want to talk to them,  but am so afraid of it getting worse.  Ugh.  I just don't know how you can be so rude and clueless  .

• Sad 4

A few vents-  there is a group of middle school boys who are going around selecting the houses with the smallest yards and offering to take leaves.  My yard is next to a small yard they did this afternoon.  They filled three leaf bags and left a huge pile of leaves in my yard.  Not worth even mentioning to their parents as these boy are angels to them and never do wrong ( insert eye roll here).  Petty I know to but really kids finish the job you started. 

My DS has lost the ability to close things- doors, cabinets, dryer door, etc. We have a dog who likes to look out the bathroom window by standing on the toilet.  I don’t think I need to say more.....

• Sad 1

I just realized my dh is NOT taking covid seriously. I didn't realize because I hadn't left the house with him since covid and he never leaves the house except for work and they provide masks, I assumed he wore the whole time. A quite large outbreak is occurring at his work. He even purposefully didn't wear a mask to vote because he said it was his right to vote and he wouldn't allow anyone to say he couldn't because he wasn't weary a mask. To top it off, he's the one I'm worried about. He's overweight and has smoked since he was literally a child. Y'all he is screwed if he gets covid. Seriously, I am NOT trilled with him right now.

Anyone else and their dh on opposing sides regarding masking?

• Sad 10

I had a friend who dumped me well over a year ago. And still it hurts. And I can’t understand why she did that. And it annoys me that I still get stuck every now and then for a couple days ruminating on why??!! What a jerk move. And I don’t even miss her because someone who acts that way isn’t a real friend. Ugh! I don’t understand and deep inside i want everyone to like me or at least tell me why they don’t.

whew.

now I feel better. 

• Sad 3