Menu

Accountability Thread 9/20-9/26

Morning, Accountables!

We had a nice week off, and now it's time to start up the fall term and add in a few more things to the schedule as the garden work winds down and reading time becomes more available. 

Today's schedule:

House: chores, weekly plan, grocery list

Cooking: none, leftovers (but I might make cookies this afternoon if it stays nice and cool)

School: schedules

Writing: 2000 words in my novel, Beta reading, personal reading. 

Art: continue painting and sketching new things for painting next week.

• Like 1

Morning. Still. Been busy already.

Today's work:

House: chores, maybe take on a drawer and clean it out

Cooking: Ended up doing oven BBQ chicken yesterday, so soup today. It's raining. Good soup day.

School: usual

Writing: 2000 words in manuscript, Beta reading, personal reading, writers' meeting stuff

Art: complete sketches through the weekend (done), continue painting (done--but it's a bit too damp for a lot of painting today)

• Like 1

Morning! 

Sorry that I'm late to the party.  I get to my computer early Sunday AM these days, and then it is often mid-week before I can gather my wits again!

First thing: breakfast all 'round, yoga for me, get a plan for the day -- Lord willing, I'll come back and post it.  This week essentials are: languages, piano, math, reading + writing, with art and read-alouds for our souls.  And the boys asked to watch the Sound of Music (they watched a clip of the do-re-mi song as part of music study) so we're fitting some of that in.

• Like 2

Morning! No big deal. We just check in when we can!

Today's goals:

House: chores, sweep and mop kitchen

Cooking: chicken parm

Writing: 2000 words, Beta reading, critiques as needed

Art: complete two sketches, possibly three if I get in a mood to just be done with sketching for the month. Kind of itching to paint all these things next month. Some are already painted, but I have a number that I am aching to do color work on.

• Like 2

Morning! Barely.

Today's goals:

House: chores

Cooking: soup, pumpkin pie

School: light day, art

Writing: 2000 words, Beta reading, few critiques this morning

Art: teaching today, no new projects, but in planning for a few

Extra: plan October writing, school stuff later

• Like 1

Morning!

I've actually slept better this week than I have most of the summer. It's so nice when the day length begins to shorten for me. Everything is better. The cool weather helps too, but it really seems to be the photoperiod that makes the most difference in dealing with the reverse SAD.

Today's goals:

House: chores, sweeping

Cooking: breakfast for dinner

Writing: 2000 words, Beta reading

Art: last sketch for September. Look at the ones I want to do for October, and start sketches on two Christmas things I want to paint for cards. 

• Like 1