Menu

I just read that before coming here, and I told ds about it. He's seen all the Marvel movies to date. Dh and I are watching them in chronological order and have not yet made it to Black Panther. It's going to be sad when we finally do see it.

Correction: Dh has seen the movie. I haven't yet.

Edited by Lady Florida.
13 minutes ago, Lady Florida. said:

I just read that before coming here, and I told ds about it. He's seen all the Marvel movies to date. Dh and I are watching them in chronological order and have not yet made it to Black Panther. It's going to be sad when we finally do see it.

Correction: Dh has seen the movie. I haven't yet.

We just watched Endgame last night.  There was a Black Panther cameo. :sad:

• Sad 2

SOOOO sad!  He was so talented and what little I've read about him, he seemed like a genuinely nice guy.  Apparently he's had cancer for years and did a lot of filming inbetween chemos and doctor appointments and such.  

Black Panther IS my favorite Marvel movie.  😞  I know in comic book world you can simply replace an actor, but.... this makes me so sad. 

My oldest son is going to be so crushed when he hears about this.  He felt like Black Panther was HIS movie (he's African American) and has watched it so many times, grew out his hair so he could get locs done just like the other main character, dressed as BP for Halloween, etc.  Just yesterday he was talking about how hard it was to wait for another movie to come out.

• Sad 3