Menu

It’s 108 degrees out right now

sassenach

And 86 in my house. The thing about living in a place that you rarely need a/c (and therefore the homes don’t generally have it)  is that on those few days every year that you do need it, it’s truly miserable. Usually we go hang out in Costco on these days but that’s not a thing anymore. This is disgusting. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

35 minutes ago, sassenach said:

And 86 in my house. The thing about living in a place that you rarely need a/c (and therefore the homes don’t generally have it)  is that on those few days every year that you do need it, it’s truly miserable. Usually we go hang out in Costco on these days but that’s not a thing anymore. This is disgusting. 

That sounds like when I lived in Washington state.

But 86 sounds good if it is 108 outside

50 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

We woke up to thunderstorms. The thunder woke us up around 4am and the rain just stopped.

Wild, right? Our wind gusts were up to 60mph. I thought for sure we were going to lose a tree. I welcomed the wind gushing through the house, though. I was up for a good hour just enjoying the storm.