Menu

Any July ACT results with Info Release?

Wondering if anyone whose student took the July 18 ACT and also ordered the test information release has received their scores yet.  My dd has not received her scores directly from ACT, but one of the schools she sent scores to has received her scores!  The school actually called and emailed today encouraging her to apply after having received her score report.    I think this is completely unacceptable for ACT to send scores to a school before the student, but maybe this is not unusual?  I've seen that some people have gotten their July results, but wondered if the test info release has delayed my daughter's.

My daughter's scores now show up in the ACT system, though we've never received the notification email from ACT that they claim will be sent.  So there was a 2 day delay between schools receiving her scores and getting access to the report on ACT's site.  Just posting in case anyone else has this happen to them.

• Like 1