Menu

Programs used for Course Descriptions

I tried looking for this info, but being a little slow with all the "technology " related questions,  either missed it, or just didn't "get" something that seems obvious.  

For Course Descriptions what program did you use and found user friendly?  We have ours practically ready in Google Docs, but it is an endlessly scrolling document without visual breaks. I am now concerned how it will come across to admissions reader in college. I have seen some nice samples from the files where either each subject has its own page or even each class has its own page.

I would love some suggestions for the programs you used for creating Course Descriptions that were easy to format and transfer nicely to the Common App.

Thank you very much! Actually, we were doing it in Google sheets, started that way and kept going. I will transfer it to Google Docs and see how it looks. Page-break option is what i need. This is perfect!

Daijobu, thank you! If pdf works, then that's how we are going to leave it. 

Thank you all who responded!!!