Menu

PSA: ACT registration is down until Aug 3rd (updated)

https://www.act.org/content/act/en/register.html

“Due to high demand, we've taken the MyACT registration page down in order to improve system performance.

We're sorry for the inconvenience and will communicate an update at 12:00 p.m. CT Wednesday, July 29.

Please check back on our website and social media channels for updates.”

Edited by Arcadia

Yes, I was looking for Dd's score. I checked late last night, and the message said it would be back up at 9:30 this morning. This morning it said noon tomorrow. It won't hurt to wait for her score, but it isn't a good time for ACT to look incompetent. After the fiasco with the July testing, they need to present themselves well.

• Like 1

MyACT Registration Update

Thank you for your patience. 

• We plan to open MyACT for 2020-2021 test registration on Monday, August 3 at 10am CT. 
  • Class of 2021 seniors who were impacted by summer test date cancellations and closures: We are working to provide an accelerated fall registration experience to help you meet college application and scholarship deadlines. You'll receive an email from us this week with next steps.

We're working to add test centers to expand capacity for fall testing. See our extended calendar of national test dates.”

• Like 1

Crazy kids can't even check their scores. It's hard to see how they even survive this as a company. Such incompetence at every turn.

I've told ds not to be surprised if his scores just don't even exist or got lost or come in crazy low or something. It just seems like every single thing has been messed up. He is silly to expect his scores to be right.

I'm glad ds sent his scores to his intended university when he took it as a 10th grader. At this point it wouldn't even surprise me if ACT was unable to manage sending scores to colleges this fall. They are just a mess. He is DONE with the ACT.

52 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

MyACT Registration Update

Thank you for your patience. 

• We plan to open MyACT for 2020-2021 test registration on Monday, August 3 at 10am CT. 
  • Class of 2021 seniors who were impacted by summer test date cancellations and closures: We are working to provide an accelerated fall registration experience to help you meet college application and scholarship deadlines. You'll receive an email from us this week with next steps.

We're working to add test centers to expand capacity for fall testing. See our extended calendar of national test dates.”

Where did this update come from?  I am still not seeing this online.

4 hours ago, teachermom2834 said:

Crazy kids can't even check their scores. It's hard to see how they even survive this as a company. Such incompetence at every turn.

Just posted by ACT on Facebook 

“The first available date for the July 18 National test scores will be August 5. Scores will continue to be posted through August 31. Most score release days will be Tuesday or Wednesday. 

The MyACT site challenges are not impacting this timeline.

Thank you for your patience.”

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

Just posted by ACT on Facebook 

“The first available date for the July 18 National test scores will be August 5. Scores will continue to be posted through August 31. Most score release days will be Tuesday or Wednesday. 

The MyACT site challenges are not impacting this timeline.

Thank you for your patience.”

Yeah I saw that. They did originally post yesterday as the day scores would be ready. I have a screenshot and everything. :)

I'm not going to hold my breath!

• Like 1