Menu

Accountability Thread 7/26-8/1

Afternoon! I got busy this morning and didn't get around to posting the thread. I guess I need to work on my focus this week!

Today's goals:

House: laundry, dishes, cat boxes, linens

School: schedules

Cooking: none, leftovers

Writing: Focusing entirely on revisions this week because I want to be done with this round of basic developmental stuff this week. Drafting as I can, but I'll get back to it mostly in August and September, personal reading, critiques.

• Like 2

G'afternoon! 

Today is minimal school; working with attorneys to try & recover our dog (DH found the most lovely office; they write e-mails like actual people and are only planning to bill us for an hour or so of work, though they've put in several hours already -- I think that it made the senior partner very cross that the children's dog was taken away, and we're more-or-less a charitable cause);  minimal housework; prep for RPG.

Prep should include: stat charts + names for NPCs, Big Baddies; I need a rough map of town, tavern, guardhouse, prison, excavation site; clean up my story at the excavation site; copy (maybe have boys do this for me?) relevant fumble + critical roll tables.  And loot chart for current dungeon.

Edited by serendipitous journey
  • Like 1

Morning! We are taking this week off of school, I decided. When the boy came to me with his stack of books and I started whining--well, might be time for a quick break. We are supposed to get rain over the next few days, which means less watering in the garden and more time to relax and plan. So that's what I'm going to do. All the same, still got things to do.

Today's tasks:

House: laundry, cat boxes, dishes, bed, bath, linens, garden stuff

School: clean up homeschool cabinet of doom

Cooking: bake up winter squash for pies. We had to harvest some pie pumpkins earlier than planned to beat borers, but now I have to bake them because they aren't good keepers.

Writing: Working on revisions for most of the day as the push to finish NaNoWriMo strong this week, and critiques, personal reading.

• Like 1

Morning! 

Good pitch contest yesterday, but it wore me out. Looking forward to just revising and reading today and generally doing not a lot. Still. 

House: laundry, cat boxes, dishes (so many dishes)

School: none

Cooking: none

Writing: Revisions to a few chapters, then reading. Not planning on doing too much today besides that.

• Like 1

Afternoon! 

Today's minimal school, home stuff, fitness all around, RPG stuff (e-mail note to A; get recap out to players and into online records; go over notes of stuff to improve; do some game work, campaign work, and system review).  Dinner: ???  rolls?  some sort of protein.  More on this as events develop.  😉 

ETA: no rolls; breaded chicken + salad. 

Edited by serendipitous journey
  • Like 1