Menu

ACDC Economics Help?

I have a question for anyone who has used ACDC Economics videos. I'm really interested in buying the Teacher Resources to use with a small co-op class I'll be doing this year. However, I'm not sure what text to use with the program. What book did you use with the videos? Did you use the teacher resources and worksheets? What did you think of them?

Thank you! 

My kids only used two of the videos which are free on YouTube. I think any econs textbook would be compatible. My kids used Krugman's Economics for AP® (https://www.amazon.com/Krugmans-Economics-AP®-High-School/dp/1464122180)

These are the two videos and they were great for a fast review for the exams since my kids took econs as summer intensive classes. 

We used the videos and packet from ACDC for both economics CLEP tests. Both of my kids passed both CLEP tests with just using the videos and the practice packets. I was very pleased with the resources put out by ACDC. We did not use a textbook, so I'm no help there.