Menu

Scope & sequence for Foerster's Algebra 1?

Does anyone know where I could find a sample scope and sequence for Foerster's Algebra 1 (or several to compare/tweak)? I'm using Math Without Borders videos to accompany the classics edition this year. Kind of lost switching to a "real" textbook with my oldest this year after doing 7 years of Math Mammoth. 😕 There are so many different editions of Foerster's...and now I'm looking the lessons over & some are short, some are long... I don't want to spend hours reinventing the wheel if there are already schedules available. Help is much appreciated!

All of the editions are essentially the same except for the swapping out of a BASIC computer programming chpt for a probability chpt.

I don't use a schedule.  We simply do approx 1 sec per day.  One the word problem sections we slow down and do about 4-5 problems per day.  The first section of a new chpt is combined with the 2nd section.  We do odd problems except for the word problems.  We do all of them.  Doing that finishes the text in a regular school yr.

• Like 1