Menu

Beowulf's Grammar

umsami

I have been using it all year for my 3rd grader who LOVES dogs. It's been a great hit here! As thorough as I need for our 1st year with formal grammar and it even includes sentence diagramming. I also like that I can print the pages I want/need, three hole punch and make my own grammar "book." We plan to keep using it next year too.

• Like 1

We used it with a 2nd grader, 3rd grader, and 5th grader this year. The 3rd and 5th had grammar before and the 2nd was new. All 3 loved it and the 5th grader enjoyed the change from a drier grammar (plus it was a tad easy for her). I'd recommend it to anyone. The only downside is it is a ton of printing in color. We have a color laser printer, so that wasn't huge for me, but still.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I used it for my 2 girls as a first go through. I plan to do the same for my next daughter in 3rd. but will skip the end where it gets more complicated. I wish it was broken into a 2 yr program as it covers a lot. When my older daughters were going through it my then k'er was very jealous.