Menu

Beachbody Vs Openfit

sassenach

I am a huge fan of BB and often suggest it. I've never heard of this other nonsense you mention. I suggest you check BB out for the free 2 weeks and see what you think.

I have done Tai Cheng, Les Mills Combat, T25, Insanity, P90X, P90X3, Country Heat and Cize.

• Thanks 1

I have had beach body on demand over 3 years, love it.  Have not heard of openfit.  Good variety of programs.  Some require weights, bands, sliders, some dont.   Good nutrition info and plAns to follow if you need them. I don't use any of their supplement s But many do.  You are assigned a coach and you can join bod members on facebook and get a lot of good advice.  

Edited by lynn
  • Like 1

I started Beachbody on demand this spring and really like it - a lot more than I thought I would. I signed up for the 14 day free trial as a replacement for the gym when COVID started ramping up here and am now 3 months in and quit the gym. 

Inexpensive - lots of great workouts. I've done 21 day fix real time and 21 day fix extreme real time and am doing 80 day obsession next. There is a ton of variety and it's well produced. 

I've heard good things about the supplements, but haven't tried any and they're not pushed on the videos, which is nice. I did start the nutrition plan because I'm having a hard time losing weight even though I'm working out daily and getting my 10,000+ steps a day in. That was just this past week though, so I don't have results yet. It is very sensible though (basically eat lots of fruits and veg, healthy fats and proteins and whole grains). 

• Like 1