Menu

Anyone have underwear that you love and would recommend?

Just Kate

Not Amazon, but I really really love Soma Vanishing Edge Hipsters with Lace.

They feel seamless and soft to me, don't ride up, and they're so pretty!

Probably best to try one or two to see if you like them, but I'm going to spring for a multipack on sale since I know I love them:

https://www.soma.com/store/product/vanishing+edge+microfiber+hipster+with+lace+5+pack/570272778?color=3334&catId=cat40090

• Like 1

They are NOT cheap, but I loooove Hanky Panky Signature Lace French Bikini. 

They come up higher on my tummy (but not like granny panties)  and don't fall down under my mom pooch. Don't ride up in the back either! The lace is very soft and they are the most comfortable *sexy* panty I've ever worn. 

Amazon carries them, but I found the cheapest price at my local Dillards. 

• Like 1

Well, in the daytime I just use whatever they sell at Walmart, like Hanes or something, and that’s fine.  But at night!  Yikes! Underwear is always twisting around and riding up and I spent a lot of time trying to adjust it. 

But this winter, I started wearing men’s boxers at night under my pjs and it’s been much better.  No more riding up. I don’t wear them under regular clothes because I think they’d bunch weird, but they’re great for sleeping.