Menu

What's with the ads?

Does anyone have any experience with James Madison High School? My daughter is interested in taking Spanish classes through them. I like that they are self-paced and the school is accredited, but I would like to know a littel more about them before I enroll her. 

• Like 1

Is this the school you are interested in?  https://www.jmhs.com/  and will they allow your DD to enroll for just one course?  There are threads here about different Online courses for Spanish and other languages, and you should try to find those threads and study them.  I don't recall anyone here having DC in that school, but I am not positive about that. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lanny said:

Is this the school you are interested in?  https://www.jmhs.com/  and will they allow your DD to enroll for just one course?  There are threads here about different Online courses for Spanish and other languages, and you should try to find those threads and study them.  I don't recall anyone here having DC in that school, but I am not positive about that. 

That's the one. I hadn't heard of it before, but it came up when I googled a different program. I decided to use Texas Tech. 

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, ddcrook said:

That's the one. I hadn't heard of it before, but it came up when I googled a different program. I decided to use Texas Tech. 

That's cool...   🙂      My DD is an alumna of Texas Tech University High School. I think they have three (3) years of Spanish?  

• Like 1